Seeking Games with over 3 faps worth of content?

FrogComet

Aug 23, 2016
I download a lot of games, and it feels like 99% are just a couple minutes of clicking with a handful of sex scenes, 0-1 faps per game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Lmao. Depends on your taste buddy :) Qsp games offer a lot of content (the good ones). I've had games that have been here since the site started that I still play once in a while. They are good on this aspect because they are open world and you can do tons of different things and trigger tons of events. Hope this helped :)

Reactions: pingwin and QBQ

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hehehe xd.. did u tried panp lily of the valley? I found it great... and lop games for ex

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Try any VDateGames that converted to Renpy, as it have good save system, so you don't have to redo everything when picking the wrong answer.

I recommend this one, . It's still on-going project, but sure have 8'ish satisfy but short ending sex scene. But like any other VDateGames type, don't skip dialog as it's an important feature to build up the appeal.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Lmao. Depends on your taste buddy :) Qsp games offer a lot of content (the good ones). I've had games that have been here since the site started that I still play once in a while. They are good on this aspect because they are open world and you can do tons of different things and trigger tons of events. Hope this helped :)
Could you list your top 5 pls? :)

Reactions: pingwin and tobias