Seeking Games with parasite or insect content

lustfucker

Dec 29, 2020
No VN if i may ask. I just don't enjoy them.

I have been looking a lot for these two tags everywhere, a lot of times they're even in the same games. I know a lot of games with that, but i hope someone knows a game or two that has
a considerable amount of insect/parasite content in it.

I would be very gratefull to people who know any game with that type of content and would like to share it with me.

With kind regards H.P.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
i've seen that post, but all the games i've seen there i already knew unfotunetally. But still thanks for trying.
You keep replying to every post saying you already know those games. It seems like you've seen a lot of things, then. At this point you probably know more than anyone else here. It might be worth making a thread with recommendations.

lustfucker

Dec 29, 2020
You keep replying to every post saying you already know those games. It seems like you've seen a lot of things, then. At this point you probably know more than anyone else here. It might be worth making a thread with recommendations.
yeah would be prob a good idea, but a lot of them aren't from f95 and links outside from what i've seen are shaky to say the least. I'll look into it, but i don't promise anything, i'd want to link something instead of rougly saying something about a game.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
yeah would be prob a good idea, but a lot of them aren't from f95 and links outside from what i've seen are shaky to say the least. I'll look into it, but i don't promise anything, i'd want to link something instead of rougly saying something about a game.
I think as long as they're links to accepted sites like dlsite, it won't be a problem.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry for disturb but the last link doesn't work anymore, could you send me the link of the original game page or the page of the creator of the game, thank you very much
Tested all links and they still working, but the last link is to list of games tagged "monster" and "horror". Because that's the closest to parasite content and some of them might include that.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I checked out the lists but they're preetty bad...thx for sharing anyway.
Not really a game but I have a few animated honey select 2 scenes on the link on my sig if anyone wants more.