Seeking Games with perfectly flat-chested protagonists

onlypain45

Aug 7, 2021
Title pretty much says it all. And I don't mean small - I mean, like, pretty much nonexistent. Whether it's loli or not doesn't really matter to me, but many of the games that fit the bill for what I'm looking for are likely to have it, so... eh. Female protagonist is a must; only absolute condition on fetish stuff is no scat. Hentai-styled RPGM games are ideal, but not strictly necessary. (Within that realm, though, the less grindy combat the better.)

Good examples that I would link to, if not for the whole 'need 3 posts first' thing:
- That Girl Quest (and the other Sakuragi games)
Honestly, I was expecting there to be more, but no such luck unfortunately.

Good examples I presumably can't link to for R7 reasons:
- Fallen Princess Lucia Story (there's a little size to them, but honestly these things are hard enough to come by so I'll take what I can get)
- Reiwa De Loliloli Hoihoi (same circle as the above. The second one also fits the bill in terms of chest size, but isn't female protagonist)
- Our Exposure Game 2 (other sol-fa-soft games have similar chest sizes, but this is the only RPGM female protagonist one of theirs I know of)
- Mikoto from Happiness Shop (this one isn't tagged loli on DLsite, but I still hesitate to link it because it really kinda looks the part to my eye)
- Most hitori online games

(I'm not really sure if I can mention those names, considering... well, R7 and all, but as long as they're not linked it should be fine?)

Just FYI, odds are that I'll be familiar with any recommendations that are tagged loli on here. (There aren't very many of them, after all.) Whether that means simply recommending flat chest but non-loli games or titles of games not allowed on here (instead of links) is up to you; any and all recommendations are appreciated.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Demons Roots
  • Detective Girl of the Steam City
  • Kozue's Strange Journey
  • Naedoko Demon's Ground