Seeking Games with POV Doggy-style (preferably with mom/MILF)

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
Hello, everyone. First time starting a thread!

I have a simple request for recommendations and what can I say...? I'm an ass guy.

The images below are shining examples from games I'm sure we are all familiar with (giggity) but I'm looking for games where you have sex with a woman doggy-style in POV. I love big butts and small waists. Preferably on mom/older/MILF characters (big on inc*st) but any will do. If you are of a similar fetish and enjoy these kinds of scenes in games please share your favorites if they come to mind! Reverse cow girl POV is encouraged also and double points if it's animated!! :BootyTime: hehe happy holidays.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I haven't played many 3d games so don't know if you will like these or not but here are some of the games that somehow satisfied this fetish of mine.
1. Milfy City (Theres a reason why Caroline is the best girl)
2. Fallen ~ Makina and City of Ruins
3. Summertime Saga
4. Breath of Fire & Iron
5. Rhode's Fortress
6. Ane Kasegi
7. Sarah of Rotation
These have some of the best doggy style sex but POV is mostly seen in 3d or western games which i havent played much.

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
If she don’t got ass I ain’t interested. I tip my hat to you, sir.
Wonderful. Thank you.
I haven't played many 3d games so don't know if you will like these or not but here are some of the games that somehow satisfied this fetish of mine.
1. Milfy City (Theres a reason why Caroline is the best girl)
2. Fallen ~ Makina and City of Ruins
3. Summertime Saga
4. Breath of Fire & Iron
5. Rhode's Fortress
6. Ane Kasegi
7. Sarah of Rotation
These have some of the best doggy style sex but POV is mostly seen in 3d or western games which i havent played much.
I will check out every single one of these games!! Thanks so much. And oh yes... Caroline is a goddess. she’s actually the magnificent behind in the first example I provided.