Seeking Games with powerful women who are not corrupted

Fleroxius

Dec 16, 2020
I am looking for games where the women / female mc are really strong/powerful or have a high standing in society.

Now what I don't want is like in most games, those women have a "fall from grace" and are corrupted and shit. That's cool and all, but what I want is a game where the woman is slutty while still being looked up on. She isn't shamed for fucking everything and everyone or dressing like a slut, but respected.

Maybe there could be a mechanic where a female MC gets stronger the more sex they have.

Would be awesome if something like that exists

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
My game (see signature) may fit your request. The heroine, Tara, gets more sexually liberated and through that more powerful/respected as the game progresses. She is fucking everyone and everything eventually, and the rare fool who disrespects her for it soon comes to regret it.

Roundscape Adorevia should also be of interest for you. It too has a well-respected heroine who fucks everything and everyone, although the link between the two is weaker. It is often more a "since you are so powerful/saved us from evil/etc, we don't dare to judge your sexual habits"-matter. But there is also plenty of "wow, you were able to fuck THAT? amazing!".

Fleroxius

Dec 16, 2020
My game (see signature) may fit your request. The heroine, Tara, gets more sexually liberated and through that more powerful/respected as the game progresses. She is fucking everyone and everything eventually, and the rare fool who disrespects her for it soon comes to regret it.

Roundscape Adorevia should also be of interest for you. It too has a well-respected heroine who fucks everything and everyone, although the link between the two is weaker. It is often more a "since you are so powerful/saved us from evil/etc, we don't dare to judge your sexual habits"-matter. But there is also plenty of "wow, you were able to fuck THAT? amazing!".
Thanks, I actually played your game already and I really like it! Roundscape Adorevia looks interesting too.