Seeking Games with predatory females

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
Any recommendations for games where there's at least one significant female/futa character who is 'predatory' (aggressively pursues) one or more female characters? Preferably with corruption as a theme.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't think I've come across too many games like that, but Village of Nightmare is one that comes to mind. It has a female/futa character who seeks to corrupt other girls and turn them into succubi.

Also, you may want to try the game I'm making(Immoral Sorceress) that has a girl who is pursing other girls for the purpose of corrupting them and fulfilling her dark desires.

Reactions: gg123

gg123

Dec 13, 2019
I don't think I've come across too many games like that, but Village of Nightmare is one that comes to mind. It has a female/futa character who seeks to corrupt other girls and turn them into succubi.

Also, you may want to try the game I'm making(Immoral Sorceress) that has a girl who is pursing other girls for the purpose of corrupting them and fulfilling her dark desires.
Thanks for the suggestions!! I need to check out the updates on Immoral Sorceress. Your previous game that has a blonde protagonist has the perfect predatory futa- it's one of the best examples of the character I'm looking for more of.

Cheers!

Reactions: pizzacat