Seeking Games with premature ejaculation mechanics ?

GoodJam

Feb 16, 2018
Recently played Life is Paradise, while having sex you can cum early on leaving your partner dissatisfied. I've only ever seen something like this in Monster Girl Quest where if you stack up lust in battle, you'd cum instantly when the girls have sex with you, with them actually acknowledging this fact with some dialogue lines. Are there other games with similiar mechanics ?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i recently played this game and remebered your thread. i could not figure out at first why the partner did not cum :p certainly a cool feature added to the game!

GoodJam

Feb 16, 2018
i recently played this game and remebered your thread. i could not figure out at first why the partner did not cum :p certainly a cool feature added to the game!
Yeah this was it, though the game isn't really ideal, having to save b4 each scene to replay it. And sadly my save file along with the autosave ran into a weird bug preventing progression after banging the blonde and redhead. Still it was enjoyable, do tell if you find more.

As a sidenote I went through some other battle-fuck games but sadly, no dice. I didn't mention when I started the thread but unsurprisingly Monster Girl Paradox also has this feature fleshed out more than MGQ.

Reactions: u z i

GoodJam

Feb 16, 2018
It's been some time so here are a couple other games I found:

Lust Friend, lose during the first turn of battle for it to be counted as prematurely ejaculating. Succubus Puttel (not on this site) by the same devs also has this mechanic.

Echoes of Lust, you progress through sex scenes in this game based on your 'sexual experience' stat. Consequently, if it's too low you'll blast your load too early.

Thinking About You, there's a lust mechanic I can't really wrap my head around, but it has a chance to overflow in certain scenes depending on your actions and leads to MC prematurely cumming.

Artificial Academy 2, use sex positions where only the male cums and immediately end the sex after he does, the girl will mock/scold/tease/praise the guy for cumming by himself depending on her personality.

Honourable mention : Nymphomania Priestess looks like it might have a sexual endurance stat and roll checks to determine if MC can last while fucking, but still too early in development to say for sure.