Seeking Games with pussy physics. Also noncon cumflation maybe?

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
So, I'm a bit picky when it comes to what I really want to play, and one of those things is genital physics, or even just animated pussies. I know Skyrim has some mods that make that happen but because Skyrim is Skyrim I can never get it working or the penis isn't aligned properly or whatever. So basically, I want a list of all the games that have something like this or have mods for it. I heard Custom Maid 3D 2 has a mod like that but I'm not so excited about it (not really my kinda thing, male protagonist is kind of a turn off for me) that I've put so much effort into installing a game that needs a mod to even have the feature I specifically want. But there's no tag for genital physics on here and I'm getting kinda desperate. Noncon stuff is preferred but female protagonist is even more important.

On that note, there's not an inflation tag on here is there? Specifically cumflation, I'm only into that. (Not bashing on people who like that stuff, it just ain't my thing.) Especially if it's visual; text based is acceptable but don't recommend me Corruption of Champions, I played it a little already and I was just too overwhelmed by choice. At least Degrees of Lewdity gives you a form of direction. Again, noncon is preferred, but female protagonist is more important.

I would also appreciate recommendations of animations with these same criteria, except the female protagonist part I guess? I mean if it's a long animation following a woman that would be preferred, but there are lots of short animations that don't really have a protagonist.

Reactions: Riviar

nosredneh

Feb 2, 2021
+1 (cum inflation is hard to find for me here also, could just be the noob? in me?) .., also having a hard time with the skyrim mods lately ...everything is so broken:/:( ... used to work, then update for mod...mod no longer works :(( can't find old mod anywhere.., :( rinse and repeat story.
umm... so keep an I on breeders of the nephylum, wild life, and subverse.
Breeders of the Nephylum has plenty of the baby batter leaking out and the breeding mechanics is kinda fun. (The Physics is not bad and they are getting better.:) )
Wild Life by Adaptus steve I believe is working on the whole creampie, cum inflation pregnancy thing?? I think I read they were trying.?
Subverse by studio fow definitely has the physics and quite good game play so far...