Seeking Games with Race Change

Oct 7, 2020
Hey Guys,
currently i am looking for Games with Transformations (body or mental, magic / drug /operation) with Race Changes. ( White to Asian / Black / whatever)
It would be prefered slowly.

Not important if this is the MC or not.

Have a good day and thank you in advance.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
BMO TV has gradual TF to Thai in one of Himari's routes (blackmail her and don't give her the stamp), and kawaii Japanese schoolgirl in another (don't get her the stamp, no blackmail). Also last I checked they were working on a Latina TF route.

The Fixer has temporary sci-fi surgery to iirc Middle-Eastern appearance.

Oct 7, 2020
BMO TV has gradual TF to Thai in one of Himari's routes (blackmail her and don't give her the stamp), and kawaii Japanese schoolgirl in another (don't get her the stamp, no blackmail). Also last I checked they were working on a Latina TF route.

The Fixer has temporary sci-fi surgery to iirc Middle-Eastern appearance.
hey man, thank you very much. big fan of BMO since a while.
the fixer seems nothing for me. thank you anyways!

more ideas are welcome.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I think there's a little of that in , but a lot involves fantasy stuff. I think most transformations are gradual but some are immediate.

Alex Evverrett

Sep 13, 2020
Hey Guys,
currently i am looking for Games with Transformations (body or mental, magic / drug /operation) with Race Changes. ( White to Asian / Black / whatever)
It would be prefered slowly.

Not important if this is the MC or not.

Have a good day and thank you in advance.
The Pills has some race change features, but it's pretty bare bones so far.

Alex Evverrett

Sep 13, 2020
also has race change, but it's strictly m/m and abandoned if either of those is a turnoff.