Seeking Games with randomly generated girls

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
Fellow coomers, please recommend some games that feature some type of "generation" mechanic for girls, similar to:
Breeders of the Nephelym
Some Modeling Agency
Lab Rats 2

I ask because it's hard to filter those by tags, we only have "character creation" or "management" or maybe "trainer" but it's not quite that.
I'm currently fascinated with the breeding and combining in BotN, the randomly generated models in SMA based on player feedback and to a lesser extent the completely random women in Lab Rats 2 where the player can't influence anything. If it has management components that's a big plus, but mostly I want the character generators.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Monster Black Market

A 2D slave breeder management game, with randomly generated girls and monsters. I kinda checked out once I got far enough into the game and you start to 'recycle' girls for resources. Guro, even just implied and off screen, remains one of my lines in the sand.

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
Monster Black Market

A 2D slave breeder management game, with randomly generated girls and monsters. I kinda checked out once I got far enough into the game and you start to 'recycle' girls for resources. Guro, even just implied and off screen, remains one of my lines in the sand.
That looks really promising and yeah, guro is one of my lines too. Are all the "clients" monsters?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
That looks really promising and yeah, guro is one of my lines too. Are all the "clients" monsters?
Once you get to the brothel management part, far as I can tell they're all humans or human-adjacent. They're all just monochromatic outlines.