Seeking Games with rape tag rec?

ppp2112

Jun 18, 2021
Looking for games vns whatevs that are 3d with rape tag or with rough sex really liked games like desert stalker and pale carnations any good recommendations would be appreciated.

AllisonSmith1212

Feb 13, 2024
Have you played Friends in Need? I'm new and don't know how to add it here to just click lol. But that one is really good.
But I'm the bad guy? Is another good one. It has trap content but you can avoid it if that's not your thing. Those are my favorites next to Desert Stalker. Hopefully you get at least a few suggestions I haven't tried yet

ppp2112

Jun 18, 2021
Have you played Friends in Need? I'm new and don't know how to add it here to just click lol. But that one is really good.
But I'm the bad guy? Is another good one. It has trap content but you can avoid it if that's not your thing. Those are my favorites next to Desert Stalker. Hopefully you get at least a few suggestions I haven't tried yet
I haven't tried those thanks for the recs!

AllisonSmith1212

Feb 13, 2024
I haven't tried those thanks for the recs!
Oh! More to check out is Vae Victis. I enjoyed that one! And also Raptus. Fair warning... Raptus is pretty fucked up and dark. I personally loved it though

Last edited by a moderator: