Seeking Games with "realistic" female protagonists? (corruption/blackmail welcome!)

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So I have another thread where I'm seeking blackmail/drug use/prostitution games. I've gotten some really good suggestions so far. However, even on the games I've enjoyed (Elena's Life, Road Trip, etc) the female protagonist is like a 20 of 10. Like the hottest chick you've ever seen. Same with Anna's Exciting Affections, Lida's Adventures, etc.

Chloe18, Insexsity and California Bound are games where the girl is more normal, but all of them are unfinished and are lacking enough content to fill what I'm looking for...(Although I've backed all 3 on Patreon to try to hopefully speed up development!) These games also have little to no "family" stuff involved, which is a huge plus for me since I'm really not into it at all.

I love the attitude of Jennifer in Road Trip, she yells and tells guys off and isn't a total push over. Kate in Insexsity, Chloe, and Emily (California Bound) are all more timid girls, and I'm hoping with more content they develop into sexually active characters due to circumstance, not just because it's the only option if you want to actually see something in the game. But proper development and story takes time, and I understand that.

Something like Claire's Quest is decent, as well. It's fantasy, but it's done well.
But are there any games with female protagonists that are actually realistic? Huge plus if they're completed. Corruption/blackmail isn't a requirement, just a plus...I'm more into a good story than anything else. And again, when I say "realistic", I mean not only in how the girl acts, but in how she looks. I would love just an AVERAGE girl, with average looks, to be the character for once. I'm typically not into anime style art, but with some like Insexsity, it's so original and well done that I can get into it quite well, for as little content as there is.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So I have another thread where I'm seeking blackmail/drug use/prostitution games. I've gotten some really good suggestions so far. However, even on the games I've enjoyed (Elena's Life, Road Trip, etc) the female protagonist is like a 20 of 10. Like the hottest chick you've ever seen. Same with Anna's Exciting Affections, Lida's Adventures, etc.

Chloe18, Insexsity and California Bound are games where the girl is more normal, but all of them are unfinished and are lacking enough content to fill what I'm looking for...(Although I've backed all 3 on Patreon to try to hopefully speed up development!) These games also have little to no "family" stuff involved, which is a huge plus for me since I'm really not into it at all.

I love the attitude of Jennifer in Road Trip, she yells and tells guys off and isn't a total push over. Kate in Insexsity, Chloe, and Emily (California Bound) are all more timid girls, and I'm hoping with more content they develop into sexually active characters due to circumstance, not just because it's the only option if you want to actually see something in the game. But proper development and story takes time, and I understand that.

Something like Claire's Quest is decent, as well. It's fantasy, but it's done well.
But are there any games with female protagonists that are actually realistic? Huge plus if they're completed. Corruption/blackmail isn't a requirement, just a plus...I'm more into a good story than anything else. And again, when I say "realistic", I mean not only in how the girl acts, but in how she looks. I would love just an AVERAGE girl, with average looks, to be the character for once. I'm typically not into anime style art, but with some like Insexsity, it's so original and well done that I can get into it quite well, for as little content as there is.

Did you play the original chloe18? its complete. Also though I'm pretty certain I suggested it before, Coceter Chronicles is a great game with a female protagonist. Tabitha from it is the most choice based character ever, allowing you to be timid or fiery as you see fit. Zoe's Temptations is one that was fun, but no where near the level of Coceter, as far as fantasy goes and it's complete. You might like Cara from Vis Major, she's not my favorite, as she's kinda what I define as a player antagonist, but she does what you want regardless of her own feelings on it. You might also try I Love Daddy, its a complete game with 10 different endings and plenty of sexual content, being an incest game it's pretty self contained, and a little short, but plaything through all 10 endings is worth the time. Good Girl Gone Bad might feature the most well written female character, as it should, seeing as the developer is a woman. You might try Kingdom of Deception, Sabia is a badass. Romancing the Kingdom is another fantasy, but the developer is a friend, and another woman, so you'll likely find the character feels like a woman would.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Realistic women in games are pretty hard to find!

I have downloaded Coceter Chronicles, but haven't dove into it yet. Finishing Kingdom of Deception now (oh man, this game is top notch...I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoy some AAA game titles! Sabia has big fat tits and an anime-ish face, but the story is so good that I can get around it and still get off. ;) )

GGGB I liked a lot, but have played up to the current version and I am awaiting updates like everything else..Ashley seems mostly normal though, with a normal-ish body. Still above average looks but she's at least plain to start.

Romancing the Kingdom I will look into, haven't researched that one at all yet!

I'm just really not into family situations, so a game like ILD isn't really my cup of tea. It's one thing when they work in small amounts to an otherwise good game, but meh. Having to seduce your dad isn't something that I'm into.

But thank you for your suggestions in both of my threads. You are a true gem, Darth. <3

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Giving this a bump as I am about out of games to play. Need some realistic female characters to get into some dark situations with...Any recommendations are appreciated. Hidden gems, especially!

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Giving this a bump as I am about out of games to play. Need some realistic female characters to get into some dark situations with...Any recommendations are appreciated. Hidden gems, especially!
Im all out of games too, even when i dont restrict myself to ones with realistic characters! In the meantime i suggest to try different mediums to get an immersive experience. If you havent already, watch "Westworld", the HBO tv series. Its genius writing and very dark themes. The female bots (males too) there are doomed to an existence of serving the most horrible of humans desires, which more often than not include rape and violence.

If you got any such recommendations on other mediums regarding dark themes list some here. In the meantime im waiting on my favorite game at the moment to be updated:

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Dont know if you have tried this one:

Sensual Samantha -

The girl is pretty average looking. Weird theme being bullied by lesbians.

Another rare find might be:

Hornstown -

Its mostly text, but has good rendered images of your character, npcs and locations. Your character looks are customizable. The game starts you as male, but what i did was go to the clinic from the start and visit it daily until becoming fully female after about 7 days of gameplay (goes fast just click visit then back and go to sleep, repeat). Only then started interacting with the NPCs. Did this cause im not into male/male.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I've played around with Hornstown a bit, it's definitely unique, but the transformation stuff kind of loses me, even if it's just a quick grind to get it over with...Just let me play as a chick instead of an unrealistic setting where I transform from one sex to another, ya know? There's some good ideas in that game though, but it needs more content and I hope they keep updating it.

Samantha is new, though. Haven't heard of that one. Not really into lesbian sex, but I'm enjoying some of the other words on that genre list, so I'll check it out now. :)

NotaGayyy

Aug 18, 2018
TOP 5:

A Wife And Mother

Claire Quest

Honorable mention:
Overgrown: Genesis (From Developer of Claire Quest)
Heal Slut (Virtual reality)

Naked Ambition (Play as Queen)

No More Golden Day (Rome Historical setting)

Maya and friends (Voice acting and replayability)

Our Red String (successor of Good Girl Gone Bad)

Last edited:

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
If fantasy is OK, then Fountain of Mana might work.

I kind understand what you are looking for. I like the kind of female protagonists who gradually become bolder/more open as game progresses. But I don't like the kind that starts as a virgin with zero experience and ends as a nymphomaniac who runs around naked and has sex with anything that moves.

Reactions: Silosilo