Seeking Games with realistic implementation of slavery

May 15, 2019
And I'm not talking about difficulty. So far all slave games I've seen seem to be about training girls to be sluts addicted to dick. But I'm looking for something completely different, where slaves(girls, femboys) aren't romantically or sexually attracted to their masters. They are doing it because of fear of punishment or even death. Or they lose hope of escaping and want to get better treatment.

The setting itself doesn't have to be realistic, it can be a space empire or a medieval kingdom for all I care. And I'm not necessarily looking for games where you're the one enslaving others, you can as well buy them or even be the slave. I'd highly prefer a visual novel but feel free to recommend any genre, except for text-only.

The closest thing I found is Masters of Raana but its slavery system still feels weird, especially with most girls not properly reacting to punishments. And there's too much of, well, "normal" gameplay.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
one is great, but you'll have to go the trouble of getting Fallout 4 GOTY and some mods.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Cost of Survival checks the "Or they lose hope of escaping and want to get better treatment" box to some degree. When you first get a slave, you have to put them in a cage or they'll make a run for it (if they escape, that basically just means a bounty hunter brings them back and you have to pay them a recovery fee). If you treat them too harshly, they'll have a mental breakdown eventually, but you if you give them some treats or encouraging words occasionally, you can take them out of the cage, and eventually out of the handcuffs too. Once they're trained enough, you can upgrade them from a slave to an employee (you can have maids who cook and clean for you, or sex workers who give you most of what they earn). Sometimes, other people will bring you slaves in need of training; they'll pay you if you get their slave up to a target level in one or more stats, but you only have a day to do it, so beating them or fucking them are basically your only options (you generally need to have purchased some BDSM tools to pull that off).

Overall, the game is not exactly feature-rich or polished (I don't especially like the graphics or the fact that apparently you can't ever have sex with any girls that you've upgraded to employee, so no free-use maids), but I think it fits the basic idea you're looking for of slaves who seem at best sympathetic to their master or passively resigned to their situation, rather than being magically transformed into horny sluts. Even when you upgrade them to sex workers who are largely autonomous, you still need to give them days off or they'll start to suffer mentally.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Thanks, but I tried this one quite some time ago. I don't remember exactly why I didn't like it, but I think it was too confusing and slaves were basically happy to be slaves.
That's fair, I'll admit the specific gameplay isn't for everyone. Pretty much you have two ways of controlling your slaves. Nice/Affectionate or using Fear/Domination.