Seeking Games with repeating scenes that gradually get sexier

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
I'm looking for male MC games with scenes that repeat during the gameplay loop that get sexier as you progress in the game. Ideally, the changes are gradual/slow burn.

I know that a lot of games have "progression" in the sense that you can do increasingly hardcore things with the LIs, but I'm specifically looking for games where you can really see a LI's behavior change over time as similar scenes play out differently.

For example, if you're familiar with the breakfast scene in Sexbot, it has a few variations: first there is the regular breakfast scene with Emily and Sam in their pajamas, then they start coming to breakfast in their underwear and there is some teasing touching, then you can unlock versions of breakfast with a BJ from Emily or from Sam. There are 3 or 4 variations on this scene, but I'm looking for games that are slower burn and have even more gradual variations.

Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about:
  • Sexbot, as I mentioned above, has a lot of scenes that can progress differently as you gain affection levels with the LIs (e.g., breakfast, movie night, maid scenes).
  • Other time loop games such as Lust Theory and Time Loop Hunter also have scenes that turn out differently the more you progress, though in those cases the differences are because the MC figures out different approaches to the LIs rather than because the LIs are growing more affectionate or perverted.
  • Loser does this sometimes. As you upgrade a LI's archetype, similar scenes start to play out differently (e.g., , peeping scenes, cleaning the bathroom with Gina). If only the ratio of grind to payoff in this game was better.
  • Paradise Found has a lot of scenes like this, where you need to increase the LIs' relationship scores to go further in a scene. Not a big fan of needing to drug the LIs to progress though.
I'm not really into maledom or humiliation, so I prefer scenes where the progression is that the LIs want to do sexier things with the MC. Bonus points if it doesn't just feel like the scene gets cut off early because you haven't progressed enough, but it actually feels like different versions of the scene get unlocked over time.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Sweet affection, its so slow that it even lost the corruption tag. The diary stuff is nice though. This is for mother/sister, side characters don't have the same slow progression.
Game of Hearts
You may enjoy https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-game-cumshot-or-death-final-game-colon.107229/
Use the fan translation, the MTL is complete garbage.
Thanks for the suggestions! Sweet Affection is a good idea based on what I asked for, but even I found too slow. I also don't have any patience for the MC's Nice Guy routine, especially when he's the kind of guy who cheerfully spies on his mom and sister.

I'll check out the other games you guys mentioned.