VN Games with Reverse NTR like Race of Life? Whoever can answer will get $100 F95Buxx!

as22

Oct 1, 2018
I'm looking for games with reverse NTR like Race of Life and Nothing is forever. I think there might be a few reverse NTR scenes in Radient
I literally can't think of any other games. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Why is reverse NTR so rare?

Whoever can answer will get $100 F95Buxx to spend on whatever f95 content they like! How generous!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is no tag for it. And most peiple don't even know what it means.

Where is the reverse NTR in radiant and nothing is forever though? I don't remember anything like it. Not sure about race of life cus I didn't play the last update.

Reverse NTR means the male ia being stolen away. There should be an assertive female that seduces MC despite him trying to be loyal to his woman. If the MC is the one initiating or happily fucking everything with two legs, that's just cheating.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
There is no tag for it. And most peiple don't even know what it means.

Where is the reverse NTR in radiant and nothing is forever though? I don't remember anything like it. Not sure about race of life cus I didn't play the last update.

Reverse NTR means the male ia being stolen away. There should be an assertive female that seduces MC despite him trying to be loyal to his woman. If the MC is the one initiating or happily fucking everything with two legs, that's just cheating.
In radiant, at the start of the game you go out for dinner with Brooke and Vanessa steals you during the date.
There's also another blonde girl at the office that tries to NTR you from that same brunette even though she knows your in a relationship.

Nothing is forever is a little greyer, but I would say Kim's submissive path could be considered reverse NTR since she's stealing you from the other heroins for her own purposes.

In race of life, Jasmine reverse NTR's you from Veronica. She makes you pick her during the scene where you ask one of them to the function knowing the MC is seeing her.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In radiant, at the start of the game you go out for dinner with Brooke and Vanessa steals you during the date.
There's also another blonde girl at the office that tries to NTR you from that same brunette even though she knows your in a relationship.

Nothing is forever is a little greyer, but I would say Kim's submissive path could be considered reverse NTR since she's stealing you from the other heroins for her own purposes.

In race of life, Jasmine reverse NTR's you from Veronica. She makes you pick her during the scene where you ask one of them to the function knowing the MC is seeing her.
i see what you mean. For me, I need it to mirror a normal NTR scenario but with reversed roles. I see NTR as a story arc rather than just some single act or scene. There should be a corruption of someone who is trying to be loyal gradually turning into a cheater. If they are completely on board from the start, or if it's basically just their own desire to cheat, that's not the most convincing NTR, although it could arguably be considered such.

Anyways, the only game I can kind of think of is that one VN... about going on a trip to paris after graduatung, but the gf has some mental issues, and MC can cheat on her with her redhead best friend... I can't remember the title but maybe someone else might.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
i see what you mean. For me, I need it to mirror a normal NTR scenario but with reversed roles. I see NTR as a story arc rather than just some single act or scene. There should be a corruption of someone who is trying to be loyal gradually turning into a cheater. If they are completely on board from the start, or if it's basically just their own desire to cheat, that's not the most convincing NTR, although it could arguably be considered such.

Anyways, the only game I can kind of think of is that one VN... about going on a trip to paris after graduatung, but the gf has some mental issues, and MC can cheat on her with her redhead best friend... I can't remember the title but maybe someone else might.
I understand where your coming from and I agree, but asking for a full reverse NTR game is not going to happen any time soon.
You would need a dev capable of writing a well-written storyline centred around the seduction of the male MC.

I just remembered but Corrupted hearts also has a developing reverse NTR plotline with Anna and the MC. She's clearly trying to steal him away. In fact, it's probably the most obvious reverse NTR game here so far.

Also now that I think about it, I haven't played it yet but doesn't A promise best left unkept have a reverse NTR plotline? I think someone mentioned this game being similar to corrupted hearts in the plot.