Seeking Games with romence (even if it's insest romence) and harem ones too ,please suggest.

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
I've played quite lot of visual novels and games, i prefer visual novels but if it's game with walkthrough than that will do too.
Please suggest some games with some romence/ best friend love thing stuff.
Some of my favourite on this topic are
WVM
Lancaster Boarding house
Twists of My life
Acting Lessons
MSMR
Where the heart is
Freeloading Family

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Im just beginning to delve into the wealth of games and VNs here. So far I think Melody by MrDotsGames is the most romantic I've come across. Can also have action with multiple girls, though I wouldn't say there can be a harem as such.
Acting Lessons that you listed is my overall favourite VN so far, it's not quite as romantic as Melody though IMO ;)

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
Im just beginning to delve into the wealth of games and VNs here. So far I think Melody by MrDotsGames is the most romantic I've come across. Can also have action with multiple girls, though I wouldn't say there can be a harem as such.
Acting Lessons that you listed is my overall favourite VN so far, it's not quite as romantic as Melody though IMO ;)
I've played Melody and like it quite lot probably just forgot to mention it. Acting Lesson is one of my favourite games too. If you're new than you should try all these you'll love it, I'm not that much into Heram but it's always a good ending if you want all the girls. One other game i forgot to mention was Haley's Story.