Seeking Games with same quality images as being a DIK

spooner12

Feb 5, 2021
Tried being a DIK, the 3dcg quality was really good, However looking at peoples similar reccomendations has led me to games with considerably worse quality of animation.
(Animations in Depraved awakening was laughable when compared to being a DIK)

Forget the quality of features and storywriting for a second, is there really no other games with equal quality 3dcg?

somefancy

Jul 25, 2020
I'd say City of Broken Dreamers is high up there in terms of animation quality. Another one that I have found impressive (although does not use the renpy engine) is Time Stamps. You could also try The Visit, Echoes of Lust, and Melody. BAD really has set a high bar though when it comes to everything (animations, features, story telling, etc). :'D Good luck on finding stuff you enjoy. :D

TheHo4rder

Feb 20, 2021
Try Summer's Gone and Where it all began mate the visual and animation are top notch

Ps. Had a good story too

spooner12

Feb 5, 2021
I'd say City of Broken Dreamers is high up there in terms of animation quality. Another one that I have found impressive (although does not use the renpy engine) is Time Stamps. You could also try The Visit, Echoes of Lust, and Melody. BAD really has set a high bar though when it comes to everything (animations, features, story telling, etc). :'D Good luck on finding stuff you enjoy. :D
Thanks, I just tried timestamps and it's really good.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Being a DIK is overall a great game but the graphics are currently not among the best, DPC does not work a lot (or at all) with photo retouching software like Photoshop. If you want to see top image renderings look for example at Jessica O'Neil Hard News, the guy is really skilled.