Seeking Games with sexual content that are not sex games?

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
I know it sounds a bit weird, but I'm looking for games that have sexual content in them but weren't created with sex as the main theme.

Another way to re-word it would be that I'm looking for good games that have sex in them. I'm not looking for sex games that happen to be good games.

It's a pretty hard genre to find since any game with sex in it is generally created with it as the main focus, and so far my only luck has been in playing games with sex mods. As an example, Skyrim modded with a tavern/barmaid prostitution mod - the main game is still Skyrim, but it happens to have sex in it if I'm feeling frisky and want some lewd scenes. I was hoping people with more experience/knowledge than me might be able to suggest some other games or mods which would fit.

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
The Sims 4 has a bigass modding scene
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-wickedwhims-v3-3-4-134-4-turbodriver.680/

has mods for fallout 4 and other games too
My bad, forgot to mention that I've pretty much played as much Skyrim/Fallout/Sims as i've been able to handle, since those are the only games with extensive sex mods I've been able to find. The other main sex modded games I see are Starbound and Rimworld, but unfortunately their graphics aren't good enough for the sex to be arousing to me

Pippope

Jan 24, 2019
red_cloud0 , have you tried Rance? It's a long-running franchise of Rpg games; there are a lot of sexual content, but these games are still living around rpg-part.
There are also VNs, where sex works for narration rather than for player's entertainment.
And don't forget about Mass effect and Dragon age series.
Leisure Suit Larry is also a thing. A verrrryyyy good thing. Seriously, it's hard for me to think about any other quest, where difficulty wasn't related to the "pixelhunting" and "clicking every item on every object" factors.
Games from David Cage have sex in them. Mostly for lulz, but still.
There are also bames like Senran Kagura, where ecchi has some overhelming level of both lewdness and absurdity.

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
red_cloud0 , have you tried Rance? It's a long-running franchise of Rpg games; there are a lot of sexual content, but these games are still living around rpg-part.
There are also VNs, where sex works for narration rather than for player's entertainment.
And don't forget about Mass effect and Dragon age series.
Leisure Suit Larry is also a thing. A verrrryyyy good thing. Seriously, it's hard for me to think about any other quest, where difficulty wasn't related to the "pixelhunting" and "clicking every item on every object" factors.
Games from David Cage have sex in them. Mostly for lulz, but still.
There are also bames like Senran Kagura, where ecchi has some overhelming level of both lewdness and absurdity.
Yes actually, I played Sengoku Rance several years ago and it was fantastic. It was a bit sex-focused but the game part of it was still good. If you have any suggestions for other Rance games to try out I'd love to give it a shot.

I'm not too interested in VNs sadly, since I'm looking for a game to have fun playing rather than a story kind of thing.

I am looking for something with hardcore sex specifically - I was under the impression that games like Mass Effect/Dragon Age were more "softcore" types where the sex was implied rather than explicit. Similar with Leisure Suit Larry or the Senran Kagura style games, I've never actually played them but I thought they were more of a softcore/nudity/fanservice sort of thing rather than actual hardcore sex

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Have you tried Rune's Pharmacy? The core gameplay is a classic JRPG with emphasis on crafting your own potions/items using materials you either take from monsters or gather in the wilderness, but with rape scenes if you hit zero HP fighting a monster, and about half the quests having an optional sex scene with the questgiver at the end (and an optional prostitution side job). Playing through as a virgin still feels like a solid game, which is very rare in anything with H-content.

The Witcher series has occasional sex scenes but they're more in the 'brief nudity and then fade to black' category, and far between...

Monster Girl Quest has a great story, interesting characters, and combat mechanics that make every encounter a unique and interesting challenge, but it might be too heavily into the 'sex game that is good' side of things rather than 'good game that has sex'. And it gets pretty extreme, to the point that even the most hardened pervert will probably find some content that goes too far...

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
I have not, but I'll give it a try!

Monster Girl Quest was a bit too much of a VN and too little on the actual game aspect for me, sadly

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
I know what you are talking about. Sometimes you just want a little titillation and hit the game playing nerve. Virtual Novels are fun to read, but not fun to play.

I really like Max Gentleman Sexy Business! It's a strategy game business management sim with a little date sim thrown in. Very good game mechanics. Great art, and a bit of cheekiness.
https://f95zone.to/threads/max-gentlemen-sexy-business-v1-09-the-men-who-wear-many-hats.46787/
Very nice, I'll give it a shot. Thanks!