Seeking Games with sexually aggressive, horny women

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
I haven't found any recommendation threads with this question, so hoping someone can help me out.

I'm looking for games with female characters who are horny, sexually aggressive, and who are in control or take control. I'm not just asking for femdom games, I'm looking for scenes where a female character takes a more sexually aggressive role because she's trying to get off or is really turned on, not because she's into power or control or dominance. I get that this isn't always black and white, but for example in most foot fetish scenes, it usually seems like the woman is into it because she's dominating the MC, not because she's getting sexual pleasure from it.

Ideally games with a male MC. No monster girl games please. I'm also NOT looking for games with forced sissification or transformation.

Some examples of what I'm thinking of:

-Perverted Hotel has scenes where female characters tease/manipulate/blackmail the MC into getting them off (especially one of the twins)
- Thinking of You is filled with teasing scenes with the women more-or-less in control and horny
- The Company has scenes like this, like when the MC drugs his boss to want to engage in oral sex, but that actually means she makes the MC perform oral sex on her. Or when drugging Dakota to want to have sex, she's so into the idea she practically rapes the MC.
- Power Vaccuum has some of this, especially in scenes with the older sister where she is in control but struggling with how turned on she is. (Also, this is hands down the funniest game I have ever played, highly recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet)

Thank you very much for any suggestions.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Thanks, anon280. Appreciate the suggestions. I'm a big fan of Confined with Goddesses. I haven't tried the other two you mention, but will check them out.

Sexbot is a goofy, fun game that has a good number of scenes that fit here.