Seeking Games with Similar content to Cure My Addiction?

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I have just spent the last 3 days playing through the first two parts of Cure My Addiction. This game literally ticks just about every box I could wish for in a game. Totally amazing for interactivity and the progression of content. Blend in an amazing amount of punishment talk and spankings, and it's about a perfect game for me. I'm probaly going to end up backing it on Patreon.

So, I know that I'll be playing and finishing the 3rd part in no time, and hungrily waiting for the next update.... while that waiting is happening, I was hoping for some suggestions for games that feature similar content.

Specifically, spanking and punishments heavily featured in the game. I would prefer to have them delivered by the MC, but I don't mind if the MC has to get punished in the game from time to time as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: wisconsindaddyfox

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Big brother
The headmaster - you are a principal of all girls college and you have to discipline them.
Annie’s school days - similar theme as the headmaster.
I am mostly going with spanking and punishment part.

Reactions: ashurek

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
If you love CmA you should check out Hail Dicktator by
Open world / sandbox styled with events, heavily focused on BDSM (mainly discipline and punishments).
It's relatively new but got a decent amount of content now. Hachi is a total beast releasing up to two updates a month.

Reactions: mjapper and ashurek