Seeking Games with similar Quality?? like The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
I wanna find games with the same quality such as The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess. It's a great game of any sides - gameplay, artwork, atmosphere, text work, all of this 10/10 and it's just a Flash game!! Not every Unity's or other engine's game has similar quality level.
I saw similar thread on forum and mr. TheBlueKnight gave a good answer to it and some games was really nice. But it's not that exactly I want.

So.. please recommend something cool like that. Thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Was it this thread? The two games there that aren't allowed are still the best in my opinion, and Flash too. Closest thing to a HappyLambBarn is another HLB game really, except for Good Dream.

Could try the Studio WS games, but they'll seem very old and clunky compared to Dog Princess.

Reactions: Fra_

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Was it this thread? The two games there that aren't allowed are still the best in my opinion, and Flash too. Closest thing to a HappyLambBarn is another HLB game really, except for Good Dream.

Could try the Studio WS games, but they'll seem very old and clunky compared to Dog Princess.
Thanks man, yeah I meant that thead. 1Room girl looks good and similar what I wanted. TouchingFeeling I knew already as you know. Other games... doesn't look enough similar for me. Lost Life and the second one is not what I want actually. Studio WS.. i'll check one game that looks perspective, but it's again loli. Indeed, I'm not looking loli games, I need only quality.

*What I like in The Dog Princess: Atrwork and graphics, perfect Animation, perfect Interactive system + Communication system (how your moves and talks affect her attitud towards you), good Story plot and text work.
*Games which I think a much more closer for different aspects: 1room girl, Deep sleep 2, TeachingFeeling, Sister Slave, Together Again, Touch The Girl and Kasumi Rebirth... well, can't remember anymore now. And, as a perfect compilation all of this -> Dog princess
Well.. I hope the way of my thinking began a bit more clear
I guess there are not so much games suitable for my list, right?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When the proper translation finally gets released maybe Waifu Foxgirl Konko, but right now there's just a basic machine translation. When there's more of it maybe Bottle Biosphere, it looks like it'll be very 1Room like.

You might not like it but have a look at Alice Awakening. If you liked Sister Slave have a look at Princess Harem, from the save developer and pretty similar but with three girls this time.

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
When the proper translation finally gets released maybe Waifu Foxgirl Konko, but right now there's just a basic machine translation. When there's more of it maybe Bottle Biosphere, it looks like it'll be very 1Room like.

You might not like it but have a look at Alice Awakening. If you liked Sister Slave have a look at Princess Harem, from the save developer and pretty similar but with three girls this time.
You right Alice Awakening is not my drawn style, but other is greats. Foxgirl will release on Steam with official english, but still nothing any release date.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Konko's been teasing me on my wishlist for awhile.
I think it will be censored for Steam by cutting adult scenes cuz game's page have nothing sex tags, just -adventure, vn, 2d, romance.
and maybe i'll play Signs of Zodiac from your wishlist, maybe when I will in meditative mood)
PS: how could you wait for F&F Crossroads)) my eyes was pain just by watching trailer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...cuz game's page have nothing sex tags, just -adventure, vn, 2d, romance.
And they wonder why Steam won't let them release the game.

The annoying thing was that that was actually a screenshot of the days latests releases, not my actual wishlist. So Konko really shouldn't have appeared there like it had just released, and Signs of Zodic still isn't out either.

Depending on the puzzle difficulty Mosaique Neko Waifus can get pretty hypnotic. It is just a rotating puzzle game, but the presentation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pIXEL-san

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
The annoying thing was that that was actually a screenshot of the days latests releases, not my actual wishlist. So Konko really shouldn't have appeared there like it had just released, and Signs of Zodic still isn't out either.
I'm not sure that I got what you meant here.

And thanks for the Mosaique Neko Waifus it looks really pretty :love: nice artwork and girls so cute there ^^

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not sure that I got what you meant here.
Latest releases should be just be games released, or releasing that day. But along with those few other games Konko appeared on there, so for a few seconds I thought it was finally going to be available.