Seeking Games with skill and stats that affect Gameplay ?

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
A lot of games have stats like intelligence or Charisma just as a progression check,
have 4 int or 7 cha, you can talk to the girl.
Best example of what im looking for is Book of Love, where you can unlock passive skills that influence affinity by talking to others.
Or perhaps Train Capacity 300%.
Can someone recommend some games where stats and skills play a more direct role other than being checks for interaction ?

Apr 18, 2020
Well more information would be good. You looking for VN, RPG, Text+UI? I don't know too many that have in depth stats other then games in the 'Text+' genre (stuff like TiTs, Degrees of Lewdity, Unholy Arts, etc.)

I went on a binge of recommended games (mostly Renpy and RPGM) scatter shotting for games that let you make a 'build' or any real choice and only the games with limited visuals ever seem to pan out. I remember the game Roundscape Adorevia, an RPGM game, having some CRPG style stuff, but I think that was mostly character background/gender and perk tree things if I remember right.

I have next to no knowledge of Japanese/Asian made games as I normally prefer western style game narratives. So if anyone has advice in that area would be nice. Otherwise I could lise a few more text heavy things, but I think most of them are well known or in early development.

Edit. I have no idea what Book of Love is I cannot find that name on google or this site.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
@Sum Fu King Gai
Sorry i meant https://f95zone.to/threads/book-of-lust-v0-1-2-1k-kanashiipanda.4283/
Honestly, i dont like VNs, on the other hand a lot of "Sandbox" games consists of Going to a place, talk to Girl, do Job then sleep, repeat.
I look for Games that focus on mechanics, less than Story, where skills or spells that you acquire change or enhance interaction, another game like that would be Summer Memories
@NRFB
Thanks i check it out ^^