Seeking Games with slaves that aren’t trainers

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There could still be scenes depicting the slaves getting captured, disciplined, learning to accept their position, etc.; just so long as the story and especially the gameplay doesn’t revolve around it.

I’m looking for games where the male MC (or could be female MC I guess) just casually owns the women around him, sort of like Desert Stalker or Hot Sand of Antarctica.

Reactions: mehmuttt33

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I would use the “slave” tag, except it’s too broad; there are some other games, such as Ravager or Vae Victis—Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed, which fit my criteria, but there are also several games tagged with “slave” that don’t: for instance, Peasant’s Quest (I didn’t even notice any slave content period while playing it), Monarch of Magic, etc.—not to mention all the trainer-type games I’d have to sift through.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Mr. Tux

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks for the recs.

How does Legend of Queen Opala play out? I’ve seen a few of the comics, plus the preview images, and it looks to me like it’s mainly gangbang content.
Gangbang is mainly late. In the early game theres a slave girl mc meets in a night club who decides to accompany you