Seeking Games with slow progression and reasonable graphics

saggyt!ts

Dec 17, 2021
I played Man of the House and it is probably the best game I have played. It has realistic(?) progression where it starts out really innocently with lots of grinding to reveal everything (some of which can be skipped too when it gets too grindy)
The characters also have very unique stories making each one lovable in her own way

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr:
A game like Man of the House with no other random story dictating the narrative... only me and the girls :D
preferably with good graphics and slow progression

Last edited:

amitchellsri

Jun 14, 2020
Light of my Life is a slow burn that starts off innocently. It also has the best writing of any game on this site, as far as I know. I laughed and I cried.
The models turned me off at first, though they're very well done... The art is amazing, and the dev clearly attends to every little detail. The models did grow on me after a while, they seem more real somehow than the carbon copy bikini models that pass for women on most games.
I can't recommend it highly enough.

Reactions: mikeygolucky

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Harem Hotel is fairly slow to start, and the characters are quite complex (even, or rather, especially, when they don't look so at first).

But once you're through the first 2h or so, you'll have a lot of erotic scenes to choose from, that being said, that's far from the end of it. I'm 18h in and I haven't even met all the characters you can have sex with, and given others comments, I don't think I'm more than 70% through the main plot line, despite doing mostly plot progression, not money grinding!

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Light of my Life is a slow burn that starts off innocently. It also has the best writing of any game on this site, as far as I know. I laughed and I cried.
I want to like Light of My Life so much. It does so much right (even looking passed the models, which will always be highly subjective.), but it's putting a new meaning on slow burn at this point. The writing is great, but its so focused on a natural progression that it loses itself in verbose/meaningless dialogue and melodrama. Hardly the best written game on this site, though, imo.

mikeygolucky

Jan 1, 2021
Dating my Daughter and Melody by MrDots are personal favorites.
Melody is absolutely fantastic...more of a visual novel, in a sense of just follow the story, than "man of the house", which i would say is more of a grindy game as you have to upgrade stats and earn money. i like both games