Seeking Games with "soft" ryona

jebbuu

Jun 20, 2022
Male on female, I enjoy rape, as well as choking, slapping, beating, and a little snuff. I especially like these outside of a sexual context where's it's literally just violence. But I dislike blood or really violent stuff, like torture, stabbing, beheading, or over-the-top shooting deaths. So I'm looking for that sweet spot.

For example, the middle of Blackheart Hotel is fantastic, where you go around doing violent shit to women who have betrayed you. There's a scene where you break into a house, and get mad at the woman living there, and basically start a rape and snuff scene with a huge hook to her face. That sort of explosion of violence is great, and that it happens before the sex scene starts even better. But then toward the end, the constant string of murders gets too much for me.

Unfortunately, the other games from the Blackheart devs have less violence along those lines, focusing more on coercive rape. There's also loli stuff, which I don't like at all. I've played Vae Victus and Incubus City. Vae Victis is more about fantasy medieval combat, which is less fun than hand-to-hand stuff. Incubus City has some violent stuff, but mostly in the realm of killings.

Any recs would be appreciated!