Seeking Games with stunning artwork

D

Deleted member 2656181

The games u listed are crap......... except Warlock and boobs , so
For Cartoon like Graphics you have ' Behind the Dune , venture seas , Seeds of chaos( Close ) Amity Park , The Pale Orc

There are more but that is the Cartoon direction
I disagree about Tyrant Quest. I may be biased bc it was one of the first adult games I played (I recently got into it), but I find it has one of the most immersive storylines and polished decision-making. The artwork itself I love, but I understand people who don't like cartoonish graphics might consider it "crap". Just thought I'd say something on behalf of all the artists that put so much effort into creating aesthetically pleasing games so that we pervs can play them.

Reactions: ACV13

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Hello. I'm looking for games with stunning artwork like Warlock and boobs , Tyrant Quest and Renryuu Ascension.
Hey, Warlock and Boobs is an awesome game specially the artwork. It inspired me to make a game of my own with RPGmaker MV. I just launched today and you can check it out on my Patreon page. It's still in the evaluation phase here at F95zone but it will soon be in the games category, hopefully.