Seeking Games with sub/maid milf.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So recently I played Waifu Academy and I really liked last scene with Tomoe as a obedient maid (that was sadly a dream :p). So yea, I’m looking for some game where you can turn one of the character in your obedient sub, preferably maid (milf would be a bonus). Optional sharing would be another bonus as long as it’s my decision to make, if there is some good game like that but with NTR I may try give it a try :p, but I’m not a fan.

As for other familiar games that comes to my mind:
- A Family Venture with Camille seems to go that way but it’s too soon to tell.
- Photo Hunt with Monica blackmail route – love that one, everything fit apart from the maid thing.
- Man of the House – Veronica route.
- Harem Hotel – in theory it should be it, but it’s little different from what I’m looking for.
- Deviant Anomalies – again there is some characters that may go that way (no maid though), bu tit’s too soon to tell.
- iNSight of you – it would fit if only there would be more control over main girl.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I’m looking for some game where you can turn one of the character in your obedient sub, preferably maid (milf would be a bonus). Optional sharing would be another bonus as long as it’s my decision to make, if there is some good game like that but with NTR I may try give it a try :p, but I’m not a fan.
no maid but you'll enjoy Blackmailing the Family

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Thx for recommendation, I'm still little worried about "1. NTR isn't and will not be avoidable." but I will check it out.
there's one scene where your father would rape your sister pretty early in the game but you can make that scene without her consent and you'll get your revenge with: a Netori scene where the dev mark it as an NTR warning later in the game so be sure to pick that scene to be shown.
the dev make sure that the sub/dom/whore system is how you treat your women