Seeking Games with submissive female protagonist/Pet Play

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
Hello everyone!
I am searching for games with a submissive female protagonist and a dominant male love interest (futa is also fine). And while there are tons of games with female protagonists, most of them are just about the corruption and rape. I’d love to see some games with choices and a dom/sub mechanic, like Kobold Adventure (where you are just an inferior species to everyone) or Trials in Tainted Space where you have the option to submit to certain characters. Anything along the line of pet play/slavery would be also much appreciated. Most important is that even if the main character is forced there is some kind of love involved, not just pointless rape. The game „Fran and Sinners Island“ has a path which does that quite well. Also NTR is a no go for me (if it’s not avoidable). Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Games that I played and that captured that feel quite good were:
TiTS
Fran and Sinners Island
Kobold Adventure
Multiple games from tfgames like:
[Collared, S.L.U.T. Academy, Transfigure and so on]
Some others I forgot.

(Also I have played GGGB, I know you like to recommend that one :D)

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Bump, I want to know some too.

The only game I've played with something like that done well was uni

catnippy

Jun 1, 2020
The repurposing center has a pet play path in it. You can date some characters, but not the pet trainer though.

Also, where can I find TiTS? It's kind of a very generic game name and I'm having a hard time looking for it. Lol

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

padder

May 5, 2018
Reactions: MachoGuy

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
could you elaborate on that patch you referred to for fran and sinners island? could you point me in the right direction for that patch?

Rex Dima

Jul 12, 2020
-Love and Sex Second Base
-The winds deciple
-Waifu Acedemy
-Harem Hotel
-The Headmaster
-Slave Lord of the Galaxy ( or other games from Pinktea)

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
could you elaborate on that patch you referred to for fran and sinners island? could you point me in the right direction for that patch?
Tbh I have downloaded it by searching on duckduckgo after reading about it on here, then realizing that it got taken down because of the earlier loli/shota-ruling. After a quick search, there are some downloadlinks on myeroge dot com. I will always suggest to check the files with virustotal first though :)

Reactions: tripleP