Seeking Games with submissive girls like Andrea from "Dreaming of Dana"?

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
Like the title says, submissive girls, although not necessarily juvenile like Andrea, and not overly masochistic (liking being spanked is okay, liking being caned is too much).

Preferably completed games, but I'll take incomplete ones if the have enough content.

Reactions: frvrtm

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'm gonna get a lot of flak for saying this but the first that came to my mind was Meghan in Teacher's Pets. Shits abandoned and broken but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Power Lord

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
I'm gonna get a lot of flak for saying this but the first that came to my mind was Meghan in Teacher's Pets. Shits abandoned and broken but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
She was the brunette girl you met in the classroom, right? She was nice, but like you said, game's broken and abandoned.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You might like Depraved Awakening, there are a couple examples of this in different forms.

Honestly direct examples of girls like her are really hard to come by it seems. There are a few subs, but I can't think of any that also fit the innocent side of her, where it's a positive relationship, but you're also turning her into your sub.

Most sub relationships are very negative in games, and when they aren't they're something like the Asian girl in Sisterly Lust where she's a sub but you only ever see her when you want to fuck, there's no character development.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Love and Submission, its still WIP but has a character named Becky who is very submissive to the MC, if the submission route was pursued.

Becky is the MC's ex-gf who wants restart their relationship again and is willing to do anything for the MC to love her back again.

Reactions: Power Lord

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Love and Submission, its still WIP but has a character named Becky who is very submissive to the MC, if the submission route was pursued.

Becky is the MC's ex-gf who wants restart their relationship again and is willing to do anything for the MC to love her back again.
true but not worth until more content is added.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Not sure I would call Andrea submissive... she had a totally different kink going on... she appeared to "regress" mentally to a child state...

That said most corruption games have that kink to some degree...

Katie's Corruption
Elena's Life
The Tyrant
My Girlfriend's Amnesia (hell most of Daniel K's games)
Angelica's Temptation

just off the top of my head, there are tons more out there...