Seeking Games with the MC having some kind of powers/abilities like sexnote or champion of realms

ExuvianJoy

Jul 12, 2020
Im looking for games with the MC having some kind of powers / abilities like sexnote or champion of realms. Fantasy setting would be a plus, and maybe the gameplay mechanic would be like mythic manor / harem hotel where the mc have freedom on exploring and many womens

:oops::oops:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Spellbook, Long Live the Princess, Correpution (potions i think instead of magic but same effect), Dark Magic, Savior, Deliverance has magic themes/powers, and Lord of Imagination.

Reactions: ExuvianJoy

buff

May 29, 2017
Oh, this one sounds almost exactly like what you're looking for:

[Ren'Py] Lust and Power [v0.36] [Lurking Hedgehog]

The art is spotty (sometimes fine, sometimes meh) and it's generally very Russian, but there are some hilarious bits, a well-developed magical combat system, and you can make a hot girl 69 with her MILFy mom, so overall it's solid.

Reactions: ExuvianJoy

ExuvianJoy

Jul 12, 2020
Oh, this one sounds almost exactly like what you're looking for:

[Ren'Py] Lust and Power [v0.36] [Lurking Hedgehog]

The art is spotty (sometimes fine, sometimes meh) and it's generally very Russian, but there are some hilarious bits, a well-developed magical combat system, and you can make a hot girl 69 with her MILFy mom, so overall it's solid.
Thank you so much, i played this before but havent finished it and i've been looking for the name of this game. Thank you

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Book of Hypnosis and Climax
  • Demons Roots
  • Dreams of Desire
  • I Walk Among Zombies
  • Jikage Rising
  • Meteor World Actor
  • Mist
  • Nanairo Reincarnation
  • The Nobleman's Retort