Seeking Games with this type of story progression/content

Kocker1999

Jan 5, 2020
So, I've been on this site for years now and I probably played/looked at over a 1000 games by now. And I found games that i really like, enjoyed them a lot, all that good stuff... but I can't really name one that met all my expectations (something like a "perfect" game).
There was always something that just ruined the experience for me, naming a few of these:
-so the game has a clear main story, but the developer keeps adding side stories/side characters, so the story doesn't progresses in multiple updates.. (the only reason imo for these is "world" building, so the game doesn't feel empty and I get that, but when the side characters have so much more content than the main characters, it just makes them the "side" characters instead and that's just unreasonable..) :/
-story progression doesn't effects the "every day events", like you progressed with a ch. to the end game stuff, but the replayable events are the same as like day 1 or something
-mid/late game events are lacking content, a few examples:
-different/more creative sex positions
-threesome/group events
-more angles for events

So, finally with this out of the way, I am looking for recommendations for a game that kinda meet these expectations.
A few last words:
-preferably have incest or harem tag
-male protagonist
-a very good example would be: My New Neighbors ,but the story wasn't for me sadly, but regarding the event quality it was great. All those hours you spent in the game paid off for the late game content.
-it could be any type of game from VN to sandbox you name it

Thanks in advance! o/

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Love of Magic has a great story progression. A nice blend of VN and Sandbox elements. You are free to explore but certain events WILL happen on certain days so you have to plan your days accordingly. You said you played a bunch of games so I'm hesitant to reccomend the huge names, but just in case you can't go wrong with Parental Love, Sisterly Lust, Harem Hotel, and My New Family. Anyways hope they help if you haven't played any of them or overlooked them.

Kocker1999

Jan 5, 2020
Love of Magic has a great story progression. A nice blend of VN and Sandbox elements. You are free to explore but certain events WILL happen on certain days so you have to plan your days accordingly. You said you played a bunch of games so I'm hesitant to reccomend the huge names, but just in case you can't go wrong with Parental Love, Sisterly Lust, Harem Hotel, and My New Family. Anyways hope they help if you haven't played any of them or overlooked them.
Let's see.

Love of Magic: iirc I played the first book,but I had a really hard time finishing it, because the story just couldn't keep me entertained (idk if I "missplayed" and missed certain content,but overall I didn't like where the story headed) :(
Parental Love: I remember playing it, but I'm gonna be honest I can't remember anything about the story itself, so me it was probably a forgettable game for me :/
Sisterly Lust: hmm, oddly enough I don't think I played it, so I'll check it out (Ik it's a popular and old game, but rn I just can't remember playing it, maybe I just need refresh my memory about it lol)
Harem Hotel: definitely one of my favorite game, but here are my opinions about it [Ik the game has a lot of fans (including myself), so I might piss them off lol)
-positives:
-great and I mean GREAT story telling (it's funny, entertaining etc. I can read the story for hours <3 )
-almost all the girls interest me in a way so I care about them (how they look, their personality, their backround etc.)
-great sex scenes (with all of the different costumes it's even better)
-the developers are making sure that with every update every fan gets at least something (small or big) for their personal favorite girl so it's not like a girl is left out for updates after updates (this game has probably the best quality updates regarding what the fans like/want, this is something HUGE for a game, making sure that the fans are feeling rewarded for their loyality <3 )

-negatives:
-probably my only problem (but it's just too big and killing my mood every time after an update comes out and it still has the same problem) with the game is that it's lacking "harem" content, despite having the name Harem Hotel. What I mean is, all of the girls know that the mc fucks everyone and they are fine with it, so how come there are barely any threesome/group activity. Ik that there are story events for these things, but other than those, it's just empty in that field. What I mean is, if we had a story event with 3 or more girls (trying to avoid spoilers) and had fun together, why can't we have some similar events in the hotel itself. Without those things it really feels like that those events are just not affecting the game and just making them look like out of game moments (hopefully it's somewhat understandable what I'm trying to say)

My New Family: I don't think I played it, so I'll check it out

Appreciate your comment, Thank You!