Seeking Games with tons of original scenes like Wolfs Dungeon

Oct 11, 2021
Wolfs dungeon is still my favorite game even though I really don't like Futa. It's so good that I kinda force myself to ignore that. Fairy Fighting also, same developer. Amazing games.

Are there any games out there that have a TON of original scenes. Like, you don't expect something to happen if you fall down into this deep hole instead of the other one but there IS something new. Or if you have some specific item equipped there is a new scene, or if you go back after something happend and there is something new, .... I hope you get what I'm saying.

For example, in Wolfs Dungeon you can get startled by a plant thingy which grabs you and you can wiggle around to escape. USUALLY other games do a similar thing where one thing latches onto you and there are a lot more of the same type of monsters around but they ignore you while the other monster has you in their grasp. However, Wolfs Dungeon does this incredible thing where another plant thingy also grabs onto you and makes it impossible to escape, and then more and more plant thingies come up to you and you're completely helpless and suddenly getting fucked in every hole and part of your skin.

It even has a cutscene for almost any way you "die"

I mean, there is most likely no other game that compares to Wolfs Dungeon or Fairy Fighting in terms of amount of content but maybe some games out there come close!

Please recommend me more games with this deep kind of "content wherever you go"! Not just games where you walk back to the same spot and the MC loses one more part of their clothing but it's essentially the same thing.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, that's a bit vague, but for the thing where different combinations of enemies can "interact" with the MC in an action-rape game, She Ill Server has that. For a pixel-art game with a generous amount of animations and replay value, there's Simply Mindy. ioY also has tons of animated scenes thanks to using Honey Select. Witch Trainer Silver is a completed game with years' worth of additions by a modder team.