Seeking Games with triple amputee girls

SomeRandomNetwork

Jul 31, 2021
Hello, i'm searching for games with a girl missing both legs and one arm, preferably also somewhat scarred. 2dcg is better, but 3dcg is also okay. Also no exessive violence please (preferably no guro at all).

Last edited:

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Hello, i'm searching for games with a girl missing both legs and one arm, preferably also somewhat scarred. 2dcg is better, but 3dcg is also okay. Also no exessive violence please (preferably no guro at all).
That's really specific, but the only thing I can think of is My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend.
not really scarred but, conceptually scarred sure.

Nov 27, 2018
I've found one missing .

Rimworld or Kenshi? In the former you can even find one in a transport pod or rescue one of the raiders/visitors, and put her in a fancy hospital room with flower pots. Temporarily add prostheses if you want to take her for a walk, or use a wheelchair mod.

SomeRandomNetwork

Jul 31, 2021
I've found one missing .

Rimworld or Kenshi? In the former you can even find one in a transport pod or rescue one of the raiders/visitors, and put her in a fancy hospital room with flower pots. Temporarily add prostheses if you want to take her for a walk, or use a wheelchair mod.
No, i personally want to see that pretty girl's face, so headless ones won't do.

Kenshi has no adult mods and characters there look kinda weirid.

RimWorld has RJW, but it doesn't explore amputee fetish at all.

SomeRandomNetwork

Jul 31, 2021
That's really specific, but the only thing I can think of is My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend.
not really scarred but, conceptually scarred sure.
Thanks, i'll check it, but personally i prefer it to be normal girls made out of flesh, not androids, but i guess that depends how "robotic" characters will feel.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Thanks, i'll check it, but personally i prefer it to be normal girls made out of flesh, not androids, but i guess that depends how "robotic" characters will feel.
you can change the limb colors to basically look like skin, she's somewhat human passing in the latest versions if you look past a few seams. Theres a cheatcode to get infinite money and you can sleep through days and order packages to speed run getting the look you want.