Seeking Games with tsundere heroines and domination routes?

Peternoname

Sep 17, 2017
I was a fan of this particularly in Bible Black, but they needn't have evil routes per se, just a route for a tsundere or bitchy heroine where you exert dominance over them. Extra Life is another example or Taffy Tales to an extent. There's a scant few scenes in Another Chance that fall into this category as well. Euphoria also gets a mention.

I've tried searching VNDB but it's difficult to tell what games contain this specific scenario, especially considering there doesn't seem to be a tag for male dominance anymore, though lesbian or female dominance isn't off the table. I wouldn't prefer the tsundere character to be male though unless they're particularly feminine. Not necessarily a trap but at least cute. Being a VN also isn't a necessity, but I figure this is more common in the VN world. Basically I'm not very picky as long as the game contains a character you don't particularly get along with that you dominate.

Reactions: Star Constellation

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I was a fan of this particularly in Bible Black, but they needn't have evil routes per se, just a route for a tsundere or bitchy heroine where you exert dominance over them. Extra Life is another example or Taffy Tales to an extent. There's a scant few scenes in Another Chance that fall into this category as well. Euphoria also gets a mention.

I've tried searching VNDB but it's difficult to tell what games contain this specific scenario, especially considering there doesn't seem to be a tag for male dominance anymore, though lesbian or female dominance isn't off the table. I wouldn't prefer the tsundere character to be male though unless they're particularly feminine. Not necessarily a trap but at least cute. Being a VN also isn't a necessity, but I figure this is more common in the VN world. Basically I'm not very picky as long as the game contains a character you don't particularly get along with that you dominate.
I'm assuming you want fantasy or sci-fi, otherwise I have more maledom suggestions.

Probably the entire VenusBlood series but the one I played through, Chimera, has a couple even if you don't count the loli.
Tyrant Quest has multiple girls who can be dommed. One is a warrior type.
Corrupted Saviors is text-only but fits the theme perfectly. Has a lot of gameplay-driven corruption options too.
Overwhored is basically all about the thread title. Though the domming is in the form of mind-rape and mind-control.
Cummy Bender, Star Channel 34 and Orange Trainer are trainers with maledom and corruption of initially reluctant or hostile heroines/warriors. It's a common theme in the trainer genre.

Peternoname

Sep 17, 2017
I'm assuming you want fantasy or sci-fi, otherwise I have more maledom suggestions.

Probably the entire VenusBlood series but the one I played through, Chimera, has a couple even if you don't count the loli.
Tyrant Quest has multiple girls who can be dommed. One is a warrior type.
Corrupted Saviors is text-only but fits the theme perfectly. Has a lot of gameplay-driven corruption options too.
Overwhored is basically all about the thread title. Though the domming is in the form of mind-rape and mind-control.
Cummy Bender, Star Channel 34 and Orange Trainer are trainers with maledom and corruption of initially reluctant or hostile heroines/warriors. It's a common theme in the trainer genre.
Trainer games actually completely slipped my mind. And I'd love to hear your other suggestions as well, I like a wide variety of genres.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Trainer games actually completely slipped my mind. And I'd love to hear your other suggestions as well, I like a wide variety of genres.
Well, if we leave out the "heroine" requirement, here are more of my favs for gradual domming of a strong female character:

iNSight of you (the bitchiness, maledom and corruption are all cranked up to 11, love this game)
Pyorgara games
Princess Tower
Snow Daze has this with hypnosis.
Lust and Power has it for the sister and especially the mugger.
The Last Sovereign I know has this, and the game is well-written, sadly the MC is no Overmind despite having mind-control powers, so it's frustrating to me.

I also like games where haughty female characters are dommed, and Fashion Business and Kingdom of Deception fit that bill.