Seeking Games with voice acting like Echoes of Lust And The Awakening

maxwin788

Oct 29, 2021
Hello, Recently played Echoes of Lust s01. Really liked the game. Especially that it was voice acted. I have also played The Awakening. Would appreciate suggestions of similar games with voice acting.

Thanks!

Reactions: Rastabus

Rastabus

Aug 29, 2021
I also just finished this game and love the voice acting. Anything good like with with good animatioins and renders you can recommend? I'm getting Milky Touch as we speak.

Reactions: maxwin788

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Hello, Recently played Echoes of Lust s01. Really liked the game. Especially that it was voice acted. I have also played The Awakening. Would appreciate suggestions of similar games with voice acting.

Thanks!
There's just not that many due to most dev not wanting to bother with the extra expense (voice actresses are not free unless you want to have family members do it or something). Daniels K's Pine Falls comes to mind and has limited voice acting (just opening lines in a scene, not all dialog). Sad that he has no plans to do that with NBTP or any future AVN's due to the cost (I was told it would eat almost all his net income even with $3-4k a month after asking about it).