Seeking Games with weakness analysis

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
Hello, i'm looking for games that have sexual weakness analysis in them, especially if it's used in the combat system

What i mean by that is enemies finding the weak/sensitive spot of the main character, then using that information to their advantage
A good exemple would be the "interogation robot washer-kun" in Kurenkisho Qulota Amadeus EG (https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkisho-quolta-amadeus-eg-final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/), which is the only exemple i could find among all the games i played

It doesn't have to be a big part of the game, even just one enemy with this kind of mechanic would be great

Also i apologise in advance if this is the wrong place to ask or if it's not the correct format, it's my first time making a thread here.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Star Knightess Aura has one small part where a previous H-scene is used to debuff the MC in a boss fight, probably not worth playing just for that. But in general, it has a premise where the MC is always having her mind read and corrupted by one of the antagonists, including during H-scenes.

Reactions: Mattlau04