Seeking games with wedding scenes

00snak

Jun 3, 2018
Looking for games with H-scenes where the girl is wearing a wedding dress. Doesn't have to be NTR, but i am happy with NTR too.

Examples:

Karryn's Prison (female protag) - Final scene as Karryn, you leave your wedding to get gangbanged by a bunch of monsters
Once in a Lifetime (male protag) - You can fuck Rebecca in her wedding dress just before she's about to get married
RaiOhGar Asuka and the King of Steel (female protag) - don't remember this too well but you can get fucked at your wedding and send a video to your husband?
Fleeting Iris (female protag) - You can fuck your fiance's friend just before the wedding, you can get caught and ignored (husband becomes cuck) or caught and husband becomes angry (you marry the friend)
Take Me To The Dungeon (male protag) - You can fuck Una in her wedding dress at the end if you get the happy ending (choose to stay with her instead of going home)
Meltys Quest (female protag)- Wedding dress is one of the equippable clothes but I don't remember if there are specific scenes for it