Seeking Games with well animated breasts

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Hey there chaps and chapettes, I've come here to see if anybody can help me find games with quality breast animation. Doesnt matter if it's 2d or 3d !
I just want to see some tits sway, sag and jiggle in a convincing manner.
I havent really seen many games that have realistic tits. Even games with good animation usually phone it in, I had a talk with Nenad from Willy D and apparently daz absolutely cannot into titties.
Anyway, long story short, I havent really seen games with proper boob animation (aside maybe from some of the animations in summertime saga) and I'm looking for some.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
The Promise
Saw an animation clip of one of the character from CoBD walking naked. I thought the jiggling boobs animations were on point.
There are probably more but can't remember right now.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey there chaps and chapettes, I've come here to see if anybody can help me find games with quality breast animation. Doesnt matter if it's 2d or 3d !
I just want to see some tits sway, sag and jiggle in a convincing manner.
I havent really seen many games that have realistic tits. Even games with good animation usually phone it in, I had a talk with Nenad from Willy D and apparently daz absolutely cannot into titties.
Anyway, long story short, I havent really seen games with proper boob animation (aside maybe from some of the animations in summertime saga) and I'm looking for some.

If you like. I'm will be happy if you give a shot to my game.

Feb 23, 2019
PlayHome, AI Girl, Honey Select ; all from the same company with quality physics when it comes to breasts. Other than that, there is Skyrim - legendary or SE and Fallout 4, but it requires quite a bit of work on your part in the form of modding. If you are into smaller swaying breasts; you can also try Wild Life by Adeptus Steve; you can find it here on F95 or on adeptus steve's patreon (there is a free public version available)

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for the recs. I'll check some of those out.

But see, this is where I get a little picky, I've played a lot of illusion games (playhome and such) and while the boob physics are mostly fine, they also tend to be incredibly shadow. For exemple, if you're placing a girl in a "doggystyle" position, you'll notice that her tits still seem to be affected by gravity the same way they would be if she was standing up. They also generally suck at interacting with other stuff (penises, hands or the other boob clipping through each other)

Feb 23, 2019
Thanks for the recs. I'll check some of those out.

But see, this is where I get a little picky, I've played a lot of illusion games (playhome and such) and while the boob physics are mostly fine, they also tend to be incredibly shadow. For exemple, if you're placing a girl in a "doggystyle" position, you'll notice that her tits still seem to be affected by gravity the same way they would be if she was standing up. They also generally suck at interacting with other stuff (penises, hands or the other boob clipping through each other)
That goes for all of them. Closest I've come to REAL physics is Playhome... I tried hanging a girl upside down from a bed once and her tits covered her face lol - I think we will have to wait maybe another 10-20 years for something like that. I do not believe that any company of any kind gives a flying fuck about making it that realistic. Take DAZ 3D as an example... with iRay you get awesome images, BUT they do not even have a realistic physics simulator yet and it is all done with morphs or scripts - very primitive. As for Fallout and Skyrim and the like; we have to consider that most modders are doing it for free and on their own. What we have now is what we get I believe :p I cannot code myself or I would make it my life's mission to get realistic physics on DEM TIDDIES!!!!! I fucking love bubZ man!

Reactions: crikey_buum

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
That goes for all of them. Closest I've come to REAL physics is Playhome... I tried hanging a girl upside down from a bed once and her tits covered her face lol - I think we will have to wait maybe another 10-20 years for something like that. I do not believe that any company of any kind gives a flying fuck about making it that realistic. Take DAZ 3D as an example... with iRay you get awesome images, BUT they do not even have a realistic physics simulator yet and it is all done with morphs or scripts - very primitive. As for Fallout and Skyrim and the like; we have to consider that most modders are doing it for free and on their own. What we have now is what we get I believe :p I cannot code myself or I would make it my life's mission to get realistic physics on DEM TIDDIES!!!!! I fucking love bubZ man!
Heh, seems we're on the same page

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I'm surprised to see that no one has mentioned Night of Revenge in this thread yet. If you are looking for some good boob physics then get it here https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge.35414/ . Best breast animation I've come across.
But I must warn you that it is a side scrolling game where you hunt sex crazed monsters(you get it). However the gallery is worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigNChunkey
Feb 23, 2019
I'm surprise to see that no one has mentioned Night of Revenge in this thread yet. If you are looking for some good boob physics then get it here https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge.35414/ . Best breast animation I've come across.
But I must warn you that it is a side scrolling game where you hunt sex crazed monsters(you get it). However the gallery is worth it.
I think he means REAL games. I do not consider ANY of the games on this site made with some backyard engine or Daz3D a real game xD way to promote your own shit though (1 post). Reminds me of a guy on a tube site, which I noticed recently, that had commented on his own post and FORGOT to change users XD he even admitted that that was the case and facepalmed himself! Go ahead and facepalm mate :D

• Angry
Reactions: Hien

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
I think he means REAL games. I do not consider ANY of the games on this site made with some backyard engine or Daz3D a real game xD way to promote your own shit though (1 post). Reminds me of a guy on a tube site, which I noticed recently, that had commented on his own post and FORGOT to change users XD he even admitted that that was the case and facepalmed himself! Go ahead and facepalm mate :D
I just want to get clear that by "REAL" you mean 3d right?
And I wasn't promoting any of my own "shit". Was just helping someone out who has the same taste as me. For heaven's sake, I'm not even from Japan. :D
I don't know if you cared enough to read the 2nd sentence of first paragraph where he mentions he doesn't care if the game is 2D or 3D. Moreover I have never created a game myself. I'm just an admirer of great art and animation and when they are erotic it becomes the icing of the cake. So whatever went wrong in your brain to believe I was promoting my own "shit" I feel sorry for ya brother. You can go ahead and repeat what your favourite youtuber did, since you loved him so much that you felt it necessary to mention that.

Regarding your despise toward games created with low grade engines. I just feel sad for you as you are missing out on a lot of quality stuff. I hate to point this out but you think in stereotypical way. To make it simpler you believe that Usain Bolt is from USA.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Good breasts juggling games Anna Exciting Affection & Mythic Manor & My Cute Roommate & DMD & Water World also others but this coming on my mind right now good luck all are good games!

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Good breasts juggling games Anna Exciting Affection & Mythic Manor & My Cute Roommate & DMD & Water World also others but this coming on my mind right now good luck all are good games!
Anna Exciting Affection is one of my favourites too. Animations are great but the only thing I missed most in it is a little variation here and there in the animations. It's just like watching a gif run in loops. Complaints aside we get what we get and that's more than enough.

Reactions: xslayermkdx
Feb 23, 2019
I just want to get clear that by "REAL" you mean 3d right?
And I wasn't promoting any of my own "shit". Was just helping someone out who has the same taste as me. For heaven's sake, I'm not even from Japan. :D
I don't know if you cared enough to read the 2nd sentence of first paragraph where he mentions he doesn't care if the game is 2D or 3D. Moreover I have never created a game myself. I'm just an admirer of great art and animation and when they are erotic it becomes the icing of the cake. So whatever went wrong in your brain to believe I was promoting my own "shit" I feel sorry for ya brother. You can go ahead and repeat what your favourite youtuber did, since you loved him so much that you felt it necessary to mention that.

Regarding your despise toward games created with low grade engines. I just feels sad for you as you are missing out on a lot of quality stuff. I hate to point this out but you think in stereotypical way. To make it simpler you believe that Usain Bolt is from USA.
Whatever dude. Go play your sidescrollers while I look at juicy tits :p

To OP I found that Subverse and League of Maidens might suit your needs too... especially that last one seeing as to it being created in unity and uses a lot of the models from Illusion type games :-D both are not released yet though :-/
asfaik it will be an XCOM type game with space exploration a la "Endless Space".
&
and an AI Girl video for you xD

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection is one of my favourites too. Animations are great but the only thing I missed most in it is a little variation here and there in the animations. It's just like watching a gif run in loops. Complaints aside we get what we get and that's more than enough.
Yeah its kinda like repeatable! Well more like short movement but movement its good and voices and moans are solid many games dont have animations or voice so all and all its cool!

Reactions: Mukesh12349

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Whatever dude. Go play your sidescrollers while I look at juicy tits :p

To OP I found that Subverse and League of Maidens might suit your needs too... especially that last one seeing as to it being created in unity and uses a lot of the models from Illusion type games :-D both are not released yet though :-/
asfaik it will be an XCOM type game with space exploration a la "Endless Space".
&
and an AI Girl video for you xD
Are you the GOD of assumptions?:p

So you just assumed, again, that I play only side scrollers.
I play all kinds of erotic games. RPGS, Visual novels, TPPs, FPPs
And I've played my fair share of "REAL GAMES". Some examples are:

Anna Exciting Affections
(Other subsidiaries of Anna. All of them)
Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obsession
Selena One Hour Agent
Bright Past
Skyrim
Sims (if you know about wicked whims)
Honey Select
Alenja's Adventure
The Last Barbarian
Magical Invesigantion of Meridiana
And the list goes on...

But honestly the reason I Like 2D more is because of some aspects that a considerable number of 3D artists completely choose to ignore. The thing that has me bothered most about 3D games is the clothing of the female characters. Their clothes seem to be a part of their skin. That's not how real clothes are supposed to look on a body. Especially when you look into the cleavage on most females the blouse or top is always buried inside the cleavage. A tank top simply cannot touch the chest at the cleavage. I understand that the artist have to map the clothes onto a naked body and extra piece of clothing would be a torture to model in any software. But still details are the parts that we crave for.

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Sorry for the very late reply, my life has been quite the rollercoaster these last few months. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. But it seems I cant quite get my hands on some really realistically animated games, I guess it's really that tough to get right. Or maybe nobody's as picky when it comes to boobie physics as me hehe.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sorry for the very late reply, my life has been quite the rollercoaster these last few months. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. But it seems I cant quite get my hands on some really realistically animated games, I guess it's really that tough to get right. Or maybe nobody's as picky when it comes to boobie physics as me hehe.
There's nothing close to "real" breast physics in games. You simply use on bone to make them jiggle, and it is not very realistic, but it looks "a bit" semi-realistic. What's missing is multiple joints in the bones (technically hundreds) as well as gravity control, which no game has done and no game will do within the next several years.