Seeking Games with white male MC that fucks black girls

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Just what the title says
Not a lot of games like that tbh.
Most of the time its only 1 black female and dozens of other women in a harem.

- Bound by Lust (by LustSeeker)
One black girl in the game. She is super hot too. She has somewhat of a bad start because she is portrayed as a manipulative slut. But the more you play with her, you will realize that she likes the MC. Or I should say, she is falling in love with him. But she does not realize this since well .... she is a slut and "love/emotions" are something she is not familiar with.

- Glassix (by GawebStudio)
In total it has 3 black women. All are very different from one another.
And they have a lot of content too.

- Solvalley School (by TK8000)
The game has like 2 black female characters. Maybe 3, if im not forgetting a side girl ...

- Max's Life (by Kuggazer)
Has 2 black female character if Im not mistaken

- A Struggle with Sin (by Chyos)
Has multiple black female characters. A whole tribe actually xd
So this might itnerest you. To start the quest to get to this tribe full of black women, talk to the black girl chopping trees in the village. You will romance her (and her mother) but the quest will also lead you to her tribe.
Be careful and use a walkthrough, the game has NTR. Its best to turn it off at the start of the game.

- Deviant Discoveries (by Jen The Spider)
If im not mistake 2 female characters. The game is pretty nice too.
Game has a lot of scenes too, so I think its worth to check it out for the 2 female characters that you are looking for.

- Ring of Lust (by Votan)
It has 2 black female characters. But for now only 1 of them has content.
I think its worth checking out. The bad part of the game is that you have to use a walkthrough since you will get lost without it

Some games that have only 1 black female characters :
VIRTUES , The Twist , New Coral City (I do not recommend this one since its a just a fuck fest. Everyone is fuck everying with no feelings. ANd pretty much all women here are cheating whores. WIth the exception of Michelle, which is the only wiafu in the game) , Lewd Town Adventures ....

All I can think of right now.