Seeking Games with willing sex with monsters

bartimay

Jun 4, 2021
I'm looking for games where the fem-protagonist willingly has sex with monsters or animals as part of gameplay or story or just for fun.
Similar games I already played:
Zetria (Complete levels and after each level you are encouraged to have sex with monsters from those levels for science. This is the best one. Great animations and sound. Even has good gameplay.)
Alchemy Fantasy R (You defeat and capture monsters then the female party member has sex with them so that they can creampie her. No anim, has sound.)
Tentacles thrive (You explore areas and breed with different tentacle monsters. Great animations and sound.)
Meltys Quest(Starts unwilling, but gets corrupted later. Is very good just don't like how the mc looks. Bonus for pregnancy.)
Raven's Quest(Have sex with dogs, wolves, horses, with pregnancy. Great art, but don't like how it only has small scenes.)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Crisis Point might have a similar thing to Zetria, can't remember for sure. A review mentions having sex to heal.
Cyberslayers has optional rape of monsters after victory and optional sex with ugly bastards as something beneficial, but iirc is overwhelmingly rapey towards the MCs.
Slutcraft has some consensual content with tentacles / zerg.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Potion Shop Schwesterherz
2 girls run a potionshop and discover that their potions work better when mixed with the "essence" of various creatures. You go to the forest to gather herbs and get fucked by the creatures for essences.
Great game and great Animation. Message me if you need tipps.

Syahatas Bad Day
You play a girl whos school is overrun by monsters. You can fight them with guns or melee OR you fuck them using a surrender button. The girl is unwillig at first, but after having Sex for a few times she likes it and after even more Sex she activly tries to seduce the creatures using the surrender Button.