Seeking Games with younger male MC (with caveats)

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
I've got a few things I'm looking for in a game - some need-to-have and some nice-to-have, and if anyone happens to know of any that fit my parameters, that'd be awesome.

In my need-to-haves:
- A male MC who is younger - late teens or early twenties - and relatively slim. I just can't get into games with some big, burly MC or someone who looks like he's 30s+
- Either a lack of the following content, or the ability to avoid it - Futa, NTR, Non-Con, and Parent/Child Incest.

In my Nice-to-haves (things that aren't required, but would be awesome if they were present)
- A normal size penis for the MC. I know a lot of people find the monster cock thing to be a power fantasy - I just find it to be at best comical.
- Free roam (as opposed to a railroaded storyline)
- An older sister
- Originally in English - A game with awkward translations can still be enjoyable, but it's still... awkwardly translated.

Games that I have played already and enjoyed - Summertime Saga (the golden standard for writing for what I've seen), School Love and Friends, University of Problems, Man of the House, Sisterly Lust, Extra Life, Long Live the Princess, Another Chance, A Town Uncovered.

If anyone knows of any others that I might enjoy based on what I've written here, please let me know! Cheers!