Seeking Games you would recommend to the female audience

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,
Just wanted to ask if you guys know any games that you would recommend to the female audience on this site.
The only one i found recommendation worthy was

Thank you for your time. :happyblush

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
You might want to be more specific. If all you are looking for is the protagonist to be female, then take your pick:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
You might want to be more specific. If all you are looking for is the protagonist to be female, then take your pick:
I don't mean specifically games with a female protagonist. And i have looked through there, but not with many positive results. Thanks you tho.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Zoe's temptations or Coceter chronicles maybe, that's what comes to my mind. You should narrow it down by genre, if you like GGGB maybe you should search similar tags.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
i dont know what you mean
if you searching for female protagonist
you know where to search
but if you searching for female games thats another topic

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
A lot of the Lesson of Passion games have female protagonists. Lily in Hawaii and Eleanor 2 (along with the first Eleanor) are very good games where you play as a woman and pursue relationships with a spouse and multiple other characters. They are behind a paywall, but try out some of their free games first (or be a pirate).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It depends what kind of stuff you like.

Merely saying you're female doesn't really help us. Females are many and tastes are varied.

Do you like RPG's?
Visual novels?
Text based?
What fetishes?

You need to give us a bit of information so we can best help you.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
It depends what kind of stuff you like.

Merely saying you're female doesn't really help us. Females are many and tastes are varied.

Do you like RPG's?
Visual novels?
Text based?
What fetishes?

You need to give us a bit of information so we can best help you.
I usually stay away from RPGM stuff. Everything other than RPGM and purely text based games are playable for me.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
A lot of the Lesson of Passion games have female protagonists. Lily in Hawaii and Eleanor 2 (along with the first Eleanor) are very good games where you play as a woman and pursue relationships with a spouse and multiple other characters. They are behind a paywall, but try out some of their free games first (or be a pirate).
Thank you!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I usually stay away from RPGM stuff. Everything other than RPGM and purely text based games are playable for me.
That's Roundscape Adorevia out then, been recommending that everywhere. Sank nearly 100 hours into that RPG.

Right, so, we're looking more on the VN side of things then...

In a reversal of your usual slave trainer games we have Teaching Feelings in which you are given a slave that has already been broken and the idea is to "fix" her and show her how to love again.... Not bringing it up because "lols, women love romance" i'm bringing it up because it's a genuinely good game that hit's the feels. and Sylvie is awesome.

Dreaming of Dana and Starship Innana are both story based games in my sig. Inanna being more sci-fi orientated (like the starship part didn't give that away).

There are a few that look good that have just started out.

That's had a strong start with a lot of positive feedback.

That is futa content but the renders are decent and the story looks like it will be interesting.

Belle, the dev of Long live the Princess, has been very active on these forums and looks to be putting in a good amount of effort.

Dev to Wicked Choices is a writer so i've got high hopes for the story there.

Bible Black isn't everyone's cup of tea but i'll mention it, it's one of the originals and it's pretty famous but I think it's worth going through.

Again though, a lot of stuff boils down to what kind of fetish you're into.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You might like Space Paws which has a pretty good romance/love angle. You have to make a few choices on the women you pick but overall, I found that the stuff can be pretty good.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I would recommend Tlaero's games. Visual Novels from a female author, that are story oriented and heavy on the romance.