Unity - Completed - Gaming Chinpo Flower Arrangement Practice [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

This game is just effectively a doll dress up simulator and it does it quite well. Its great to just create various characters from media and then using them on sexual scenes, which are limited in options, but are very well animated. There are of course a few meme scenes just like how it is displayed on the cover pictures for this game, but i dont think (?) anyone gets off to that, hopefully.
    Pretty simple and a bit limited of a doll dress up game but it was fun to mess around for a few hours. Would recommend you to do the same if you like that sort of stuff. But if you dont, then there really is nothing for you to see and you should move along to other things.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NotCorn

Greetings,
    if you're reading this review it means that you've gone far past the point of being considered "sane" or "well adjusted" by society, as not only have you clicked on this... distinctly named hentai game, but you've also read through multiple reviews to ensure its quality. Or you're the moderator that's probably gonna negate the publishing of this review.

Anyways,
    THIS GAME IS GOOD.
    Once you get past the disturbing title, ai-generated description and the possibility of creating train (and cake) girls, there lies a pretty solid game. But enough introductions, let's discuss why this game is good, before my PC crashes mid-writing again.

H GAMEPLAY
    Alas, not the game's spear head, but still deserving of some praise.
    After selecting your preferred girl and the map you'll be playing on (neither of which affect gameplay), you will move on to the meat of the game. In a literal sense, because the objective is to plant 1 to 3 cocks in a vase, trying to follow
    the brief outline you'll get for reference. And with up to 3 fun sticks at hand, this is where all the sex of the game will be taking place.
    You will be given access to three positions (seated, lying and standing) and a good amount of different animations, interfaced from buttons that sadly tell very little of what they're supposed to make happen. From here you can masturbate, suck and fuck the pleasure rods to your liking, at the same time contributing to... keeping them standing let's say.
    Once you've had your fill, you can proceed to planting the now erect branches of sin into the vase and getting your end score, which as advertised doesn't gate you from content. After that, you can "dream" an additional sex scene based on the number of peckers planted and then move on with your life.

Though lacking in interactivity and overall actual gameplay, the animations are smooth and plentiful, and they play off well the actual high point of the game.

CUSTOMISATION
    Without a doubt, this is where the game truly shines.
    Gaming Chinpo Flower Arrangement Practice has one of the most outstanding customisation systems that I've seen in the genre, rivaled by few and far between. As counterweight to such quality, the system is beyond complicated, hardly intuitive and there's not a shadow of a tutorial anywhere on the internet, leaving you stranded amongst a plethora of incredibly good tools that few will actually get to use.
    To make up for that, I'll try to share what little knowledge I've gathered and write a semi-guide to the various systems, so that hopefully you won't have to spend 12 hours tinkering on Photoshop to get even a pair of pants to work.

Starting off, you may create a male, female or futa character, or choose one of the default ones as template. After that, you'll probably want to modify their body: other than the usual height, weight and such that every character creation is expected to have, the game offers an entire menu window dedicated to selecting each body part and modify it down to the very details, with separate sections for body, face and breasts.

With that out of the way you'll probably want to dress your character, and this is where hell the fun part begins. You will quickly notice that the game has a rather limited wardrobe; that is, until you find the models tab. The "complete" clothes you're offered at the beginning are but examples of what you're actually supposed to do in the creator. Each clothing slot can host up to 8 of the 20+ different models the game has to offer, and you're expected to mix and match them to your liking to create the more "complex" clothes you may desire.
    To do that, it's time to move onto the textures. This is by far the most unintuitive part of the process, so hold on tight. First of all, you'll want to go to the game's folder location, enter the Kadobu_Data folder and open the Streaming Assets. Yes we're really doing this.
    The game handles textures in a terribly user-unfriendly way: rather than letting you specify in-game what texture you want to use for a piece, you have to first create the clothing file in-game, then navigate to its folder in the Streaming Assets through the file explorer and put the textures there manually in the correct slot and with a precise file name to boot. And how important are these names...

• B1/B2 files are the bump map, which does exactly what it says: adds bumps to the model. They are used to add slight altitude differences in the model and make details pop off more. Not strictly necessary, but certainly quite useful. It uses black as base color, and shades of white to indicate bumps.
    • D1/D2 files have a dual purpose: they serve as a texture layer (laid flat) but also alter the model's surface. Think of it as a PNG layer, where any transparent area you leave on the file will also be removed from the model in-game. These are the main thing you'll want to play with, as they're vital to making the models look good. Note that the transparent bits will override the B files. Also uses white as reference color.
    • DP1/DP2 files are the toughest to deal with, as they handle heavier model alterations. Depending on the shade of grey used, they dictate the "height" of that part of the model, essentially a more extreme version of the B files. They're useful for some advanced customisations but not always necessary.
    • ID1/2 files handle the coloring of the texture, with various color (such as azure, red and green) indicating which areas are affected by the multiple color setters in-game. If you don't intend to change the color of the model in-game, you can skip this layer and just color the D layer directly.

When making one of these textures you'll want to first grab the corresponding UV of the model you're texturing from the omonimous folder, found alongside the various clothing folders, to have a base of reference for what you're drawing.
    Most clothing slots have an half-dressed state between fully clothed and fully removed, and you can fully customise which models appear and what textures are used in this state. If you remember the 1s and 2s near the file names, they're used to allow each model to have a second texture state that you can switch freely to and from with the ID switch. This allows you to apply slight changes to the model between states without having to occupy a full new slot.

All that saod, if you're actually doing this I hope that you at least have Photoshop or God help you.

Once you're done burning your retinas over pixel-perfect textures, you can go back to the game and if you already had the creator open, reload the affected slots to update the changes. If you've been a good kid and used the right colors as asked, then you'll also be able to change from in-game the colors of each separate model piece.

A model made with moderate texturing, no additional overlays and a lot of patience will look something like this:

Also note that while I explained this for clothes, which desperately need these measures to be actually used, they are applicable to every bodypart, the accessories and hair.

CONCLUSIONS
    Decent graphics, good anime style and runs fairly well on medium-end machines. The voice acting is very good, but also very limited (6 voice types that you can pitch higher or lower). Unfortunately some of the UI isn't translated at all, and those that are often times lack a couple letters.

Overall it shouldn't be considered a really good game, but the customisation aspect really elevates it for me. If you're also unreasonably obsessed with such character creation, I highly recommend it. Actually spent more time making textures than fucking gardening.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

OurManBim

Actually the game is not as bad as it seems, certainly the bully bulge in one of the screenshots and what seemed like dick shape customization made me download it but turns out the game does both in rather crappy way, the bulge doesn't reflect size and shape of the penis and the dicks seems to just get randomly generated, you can't manually change their shape and length, positions are few and animations are poor, customization is quite decent but could use more and better clothing and hair options and remove dumb shit like the train, models could be higher poly too.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

wertynut

Some of the best customization I've seen, but slightly hindered by some untranslated parts and limited base assets; would greatly benefit from some sort of community asset library.

Gameplay is surprisingly in-depth (sculpt the dongs to match the wireframe shown at the start), but isn't really explained in game; you have to fiddle to figure out what each option does.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Noobeginner

Contrary to it's first impression and true to it's title, this game actually is a "cock arrangement game" (and surprisingly detailed one too)

- Pick a difficulty and your character
    - Remember the outline
    - Pick a detached cock shape based on the outline given earlier
    - Experiment on different way to shape your cock to the outline
    -Try not to fap challenge
    - Place it on the pot and then check your score

There's also some detailed body customization on it's character creation, yet sadly still barebone in it's customization. Surely, the creator will add more stuff to it

P:S: Based on the potential this game have, I wonder if anyone want to Mod this game ;)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gangstern

Aside from the memes, the game is legit fantastic, whether it's gameplay or graphics wise (especially for it's size !).
    I've been grinding a lot to try and improve the shape of my "flowers" using my waifu's body, but the game is pretty hard as the shape tends to change a bit differently according to the move you're making...
    For example : Ff you try to use an "enlarge" command that uses your character's pussy, the "flower" will get longer on top of the other changes, it makes it difficult to balance but also makes it much fun to learn.
    My best shot was a 72 score on single "flower" mode, still have much to learn as a sculptor :D
  7. 2.00 star(s)

YamiAi

It's got a pretty decent character creators, but f all for content. Seriously. There's barely anything to do in this game besides making characters. And that is fun for half an hour, but then you've pretty much seen everything this game has to offer. A shame.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

egegereturns

this is 10% graphics
    20% lewd
    15% concentrated power of cock
    5% pleasure
    50% shame
    and a 100% reason to contemplate your life

graphics is alright nothing special for this type of game
    gameplay wise it's pretty much mindless fun where you select different positions to play around with the PP
  9. 4.00 star(s)

hahaxddd

Futanari oriented review:
    Alright, game is actually unironically good. It's uncensored too btw.
    It needs the Futanari tag though. The futa mechanics (well the cock basically) is pretty well made.
    There's a character creator where it's very similar to the koikatsu games or any other 3d anime game. I really like the futa part though, you can choose how big the cock is when it's erect or flaccid. And it has bulges so that's a plus in my books!
    The actual gameplay is basically you fuck the phallus, make it a certain shape and put it on the flower....err...phallus arrangement vase.
    There are a lot of positions and most of them have cum animations.
    There's even a FPOV camera if you're into that sorta thing.
    It's slightly hard (heh) but I haven't played enough of it.
    I haven't tried the cake mode or the train mode though idk why they're there maybe i'll try it soon but I'm busy rn feelsbadman.
    Game is apparently completed but I could see it becoming better as a lot of clothing have missing... well...clothes.

I recommend anyone that's into futa and character creation to try this out. You WILL love it.
    Performance was slightly bad for the visuals Iguess? 30-40 fps on ultra 1080p on a GTX 1650.
    4/5 for me, it seems to be missing a lot of customization options but everything else is pretty well made.