3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
No animated scenes ? I havent played the game yet so just want to pop in and ask....or do plan on adding them in the future?

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Many foreign languages do not differentiate between gender when using pronouns. Him, her, his, hers, she, he, all seem to be lumped into "them". spelling of the word can also change the gender, such as Hijo, or Hija.(son, or daughter)
English however, differentiates with precision. If it is male, he, his, him, if female, her, she, hers.
This is for the dev, hope he reads it.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
This game really needs someone who is familar with the English language because the dialog is difficult if not impossible to understand.

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
Many foreign languages do not differentiate between gender when using pronouns. Him, her, his, hers, she, he, all seem to be lumped into "them". spelling of the word can also change the gender, such as Hijo, or Hija.(son, or daughter)
English however, differentiates with precision. If it is male, he, his, him, if female, her, she, hers.
This is for the dev, hope he reads it.
Thank..
im sorry very bad english..
thank you..
I'm fixing everything now

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
There's also some issues in the programming, like money getting reset to zero on quitting, and the cousin being named aunt for the second half of the TV scenes.
Not to mention somehow my money going from 520 to -300 after paying the cousin's school. Such masterful coding indeed. :rolleyes:

BakachanX

Apr 23, 2022
BakachanX. Can rapes be avoided?

sorry i forgot to change it.. for v8 i was making a sex scene for both of them.. but in the middle of the way i held it back.. this is too fast..
I should have changed it to fondling..
sorry I should have been more careful..
maybe I'll fix it, until the MC's mother and sister come to visit

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
sorry i forgot to change it.. for v8 i was making a sex scene for both of them.. but in the middle of the way i held it back.. this is too fast..
I should have changed it to fondling..
sorry I should have been more careful..
maybe I'll fix it, until the MC's mother and sister come to visit
Fondling or molest actually fits better with what is meant/shown.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes