VN - Others - Completed - Gangbang Addiction -No Escape! Sayaka x 1428 Students- [Final] [Pin-Point]

1. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

If the name of your game already has the word gangbang in it, it is not possible for you to put the game in a censored version... Because half of the scene will be blurred... I'm not a big fan of VNs where I can't make any kind of choice, that's why I didn't really like this one. I like the idea of the girl who starts the game already corrupted. But that doesn't mean I like the "father" coach or the scenes with old people and urine, they're not my style... But for a game with gangbang, I thought there were few scenes, all the scenes are about humiliation and drug use, but I don't think the game went to the extreme of the genre and that's a bit weak...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mugglensu

How did I ever miss this DIAMOND of a game?? It has most of the elements of my deepest fantasy!! Corrupting an innocent girl with drugs, coercion, torture, rape, multiple penetrations, mind break, sex training - all these are things I wish I could do. The only things missing are incest! I have dark designs of doing the very same to my own daughter or step daughter or sister or mother or sister in law or mother in law or step mother, cousin sister or aunt or neighbor's wife.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

You're great, various parts of Asia (usually Japan). Your censorship laws suck. But you're great. Weird, dark, crazy game titling, you didn't push the limits you shoved them off a cliff, great.

4 as a base score because crap on a cracker, this game does some stuff that you definitely don't read or see in other games and even the parts I didn't like or wasn't comfortable with wasn't cookie cutter common that's for sure.

-1 because not a fan of the engine performance relative to alternatives.

-1 because if you're going this route, censoring it defeats the point, though only doing -1 not -2 because I appreciate it shows the hypocrisy that drugs and rape just fine as long as HOLY CRAP DON'T SHOW THE VA JAY JAY!
  4. 2.00 star(s)

madchef

Wow, this one really takes the cake as the finest example of the damage that persistent censorship of human genitalia can do to sexual imagination. Sooner or later, one will be sitting all alone fapping to a graphic novel disguised as a game in which an underaged, sexually passive female gets fucked 475,643,235,469 times in pixelated orifices by pixelated dicks squealing like a slaughtered pig, while you're forced to read through passages of impossibly silly, violent, low quality smut that was probably written by a male virgin whose only sexual experience is sniffing his own underwear.

The only saving grace is halfway decent art.

Recommended only to ultrahardcore fans of non-cons hentai and VNs.