EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner2.png
Overview:
Gangs of Sky High is an interactive visual novel for adults that narrates your adventures in the fictional Paradis City.
Paradis City exists in a lawless nation, ruled only by the strongest gangs. The big fish eats the little fish, that's the way of the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-21
Release Date: 2023-02-10
Developer: Naughty Hatter Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Capture6.jpg Sample1.jpg Capture8.jpg 2.jpg Sample9.jpg Sample10.jpg Capture7.jpg Capture2.jpg Capture5.jpg Capture3.jpg Capture1.jpg Capture4.jpg Capture11.jpg Capture9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was really enjoyable. Nice work, seriously. It has several free roam sections along with collectible cards that are not mentioned/tagged. Need a Point & Click tag for that. (EDIT: Ah, seems the tag was already added now)

But besides that, it was a lot of fun. I have some thoughts that Zeke is going to be a lot of fun, yet so much trouble lol. And the little exhibitionist Maddy is adorable. Really like these characters and the writing is pretty good too (tiny grammar issues, but chalk it up to translation issues. They aren't really that noticeable though). Renders look great, most characters look unique as well and not like your typical "everyone is a supermodel" look.

Overall, very nice work. Really enjoyed it. Best of luck on your project and thanks! Look forward to how this progresses. ;)

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Hi!

Apart from what you see, there will be cheating or netori I think it's called, a lot of married milfs. Some optional sharing/lesbians scene with the more morally ambiguous girls if you are into it.
And basic ones like vaginal sex, virgin, titfuck, oral sex, harem, group sex, footjob.
Thanks for the reply. I prefer games where Milfs are widowed / divorced. I know this is how I am ... Good luck with your game and thanks for your time.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Very enjoyable first release.

I didnt really expect myself to like it since story feels very influenced by anime and despite liking anime itself I hate anime style story/setting in adult games. But here it was bearable, mostly because due to anime setting we got a protagonist who seems like a strong guy with a backbone instead of the usual loser we tend to get in a lot of other games.

A lot of girls seems interesting. Maya, Sugar, Ryder, Neith, Maddie, Wilma and Sally all feel like they would be fun to lewd. Zeke and Dinah are the most promising, I really like mother daughter combos. :love:

Free roaming parts have potential to be annoying. :HideThePain: Hopefully they wont grow in size to the point where I will get lost in all those doors and arrows like in damn BADIK. :HideThePain:

Thick white non transparent frame on textbox sucks and blocks too much of the screen.

Gonna look forward to next update. :giggle:

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Hi!

Apart from what you see, there will be cheating or netori I think it's called, a lot of married milfs. Some optional sharing/lesbians scene with the more morally ambiguous girls if you are into it.
And basic ones like vaginal sex, virgin, titfuck, oral sex, harem, group sex, footjob.
I saw the pics and the renders are great! I loved it! I need to download it yet but is there any amimation planned at some point in the future?

TheNaughtyHatter

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2022
I saw the pics and the renders are great! I loved it! I need to download it yet but is there any amimation planned at some point in the future?
Hi!

There are some animations in the game. Short ones and not the amount per scene I'd like, but hopefuly I'll be able to upgrade my hardware soon and include even more and specially even better animations.

Thank you for your interest!

Thank you also to everybody else who has given me their input so far, it's of great help!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tkoyama

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Interesting start

So far just some character introdcutions but thats fine

Could become pretty entertaining the whole gangs aspect and alot of cute girls in this game

Will keep a eye on this

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes