Gaptax NEW Game !!

shadowlord123

Jul 13, 2018
does any one know ! GAPTAX has release a New game . unfortunately i dont know what is name of the new game called in english but i do have the link to DLSITE

I dont no if it has been cracked yet beacause i have search on google but no hope and if some one can gave a link to download it free the you are a god
And if some one pls i beg you translated this game plssss I WANT TO BEAT MY MEAT SOOO MUCH !!!

Reactions: Alxyen

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does any one know ! GAPTAX has release a New game...
I don't think it's actually out yet there's only the demo, the page says December 2020 for the actual release. When it is released give it a day or two and search for it's code RJ280179, it'll probably get uploaded there.

The name machine translates to Zankihime Exel.

shadowlord123

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know how to use this can you show me how to use it ? and can you downloaded all kind of game from dlsite from anime sharing ? does it have it all ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know how to use this...
Enter the Japanese name or code for a game in the search bar on the right under the banner. They have most of the games from the Japanese DLSite, and new games usually become available a few days after release.

So for enter the name or RJ241553 the code from the end of DLSite url, and you should get a list of posts for the game. Only problem is the file hosts aren't very good, and older links are often dead.

If you use torrents you can try the same serch on .

Reactions: shadowlord123