RPGM Completed Complete [GapTax] 女騎士ラーシャ~淫靡なる肉棒の呪い~ (Available NOW!)

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Hello!
For the past month,
after I finished the translations for the Zansenki Exuer and Bewitched! demos,
I have been working on translating another game by GapTax, which I have now finished:

女騎士ラーシャ~淫靡なる肉棒の呪い~
(Female Knight Rasia ~The Curse of the Lewd Penis~)
RJ224679_img_main.jpg

It's a bit of an older one, but with the upcoming release of Zansenki Exuer, I figured another futanari game by the same developer would be nice to get out there.
Translation has been done 100% by me without using online translation tools.

As with my release of Zansenki Exuer, I've been in contact with the developer and they will release the patch (officially) soon!
I'll update this page when they upload it.

UPDATE: The translation/patch data will be uploaded to the DLsite release today!

In the meantime, you can check the other stuff I've translated (including the demo of GapTax's upcoming futa game) at my site here:

Thanks for checking out my thread. I hope you enjoy the game once the translation is released!​

Last edited:

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Update: GapTax has informed me they will be uploading the translation data to DLsite today,
so you should be able to get your hands on it soon!

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Also, just a quick side-note. The game is actually on sale now for 50% off (I believe you can also get a 15% off discount coupon through DLsite, too)

I'll update again once I confirm the update is live!

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Quick update: GapTax has updated their Ci-en page with info on the translation:

Apparently things were a little slow on DLsite's side, but it's been uploaded now!

Reactions: Teyhey

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
It has been a few days since release and I've yet to hear any bug/errors in regards to the translation.
With this in mind, I believe I can now consider this translation to be complete!

There has been a nice bump in sales for the developer over on DLsite, so I'd like to thank everyone who went and purchased it!

I am now working on another game titled 淫魔と失われた聖杯 by ドライドリーム, which, hopefully, I will be able to
finish translating and send off to the developer soon. I try to post weekly updates on my progress on my Twitter, so, if you're curious, you can found out more there.
After this, I'm hoping I can find another great futanari-themed game that I can translate, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you all, again, for supporting this amazing developer!

Apr 15, 2020
It has been a few days since release and I've yet to hear any bug/errors in regards to the translation.
With this in mind, I believe I can now consider this translation to be complete!

There has been a nice bump in sales for the developer over on DLsite, so I'd like to thank everyone who went and purchased it!

I am now working on another game titled 淫魔と失われた聖杯 by ドライドリーム, which, hopefully, I will be able to
finish translating and send off to the developer soon. I try to post weekly updates on my progress on my Twitter, so, if you're curious, you can found out more there.
After this, I'm hoping I can find another great futanari-themed game that I can translate, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you all, again, for supporting this amazing developer!
hi i tried getting your TL of the demo but it didnt work. also do you have the TL for The Devil King and the Lost Holy Grail? i have the game already but its in JP. saw you post that there's a TL for the game but couldnt find it

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Hello!
I'm really sorry for the late reply, things have been a little all-over-the-place with the new state of emergency here in Japan.

So, the demo I translated was for this developer's newest game, .

The translation patch/files I created for this game are available via as part of the official release.

And the translation for 淫魔と失われた聖杯 is complete, and the developer has the files/data, but its release is on indefinite hold as the developer wishes to use the DLsite official translation service.

Reactions: holyfudgecakes