VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Garage: VAMP [Final] [Hyanmaru Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DR YOS

This game is very beautiful. I wish it was longer than that. The scenes are fictional in every sense of the word and the story is beautiful. The developer knows how to write a beautiful story. I wish success in the next game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

Decent story. Great for anyone with an NTR fetish. I personally don't like NTR but the story reads from a 3rd person's perspective so It's not you getting cucked which I appreciate. Some minor inconsistencies but it's a short story with a lot of still images for eye candy. The biggest thing I'd like to point out is that the guy is a vampire and yet is completely unaffected by sunlight at some points and at other times he needs complete darkness to do his thing. He literally walks out of the house as a dog in the broad of daylight and doesn't burn up. Silly if you ask me. The art was good but cute. Didn't bother me but some people might not like the style. I would of loved some animations but we get what we get. All in all this Was an NTR I could actually get through so it did a damn good job considering that. Good sound track too. It wasn't just dead quiet.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

So the art Is really good, and so is the story, but the complete lack of choices (to be expected from a VN) and the length of the game really does hurt it quite a bit, wish there was more of It, because as it is now there isn't really much of a reason to download
  4. 3.00 star(s)

2c47u5stw

Cute art, but pretty basic NTR and corruption plot.

The art is quite nice, but it's almost too cute to be sexy? There's a reasonable amount of sex scenes; not an impressive quantity, but enough to fill the relatively short (~2 hours) runtime. They're a mix of static images and simple 2-3 frame animations, which generally work well.

The writing isn't terrible, but not impressive either. The plot, despite having a relatively large amount of effort put into it, is an extremely straightforward, basic corruption + NTR story. That's probably the deciding factor: if that summary sounds good to you, then you'll probably enjoy it. If not, the game will feel pretty bland and hollow.

Ultimately, not a lot to offer unless you're really into NTR and corruption. Even then, it's a pretty short experience.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

tappp92

Amazing NTR. Despite the 'lite' looking cartoon aspect the subject matter is really depraved and quite excellent. Lot of fun details and appreciate the writing extends to more than just a visual aid describing sounds and smell. Look forward to future releases. Wish the game had a slower burn, but otherwise really good little game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

laser14

Really enjoyed this short VN.
    Art was good, story was original (esp for an NTR story, which can get VERY formulaic).
    Only real complaint was that the ending felt a little abrupt. Without giving too much away, the husband discovers what's going on moments before the ending, so you don't get to spend a lot of time with him dealing with the consequences/fallout/etc., which would have been nice.
    The whole thing is nice, though.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kileeeku

By far, best cuckold-focused game I've played on here, it's finally proper cuckold and not just NTR, writing has also surpassed my expectations despite being clearly someone first project, I was positively surprised with all the form changes instead Vampire tried, instead of tired 'tall hunk' or 'ugly bastard', I strongly recommend checking this game, it's pretty short, and it's pretty clear what you are getting.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

I was expecting this VN to have multiple endings. I played it through once and it was mostly just watching and skipping lines.

I played through it and it was mostly just watching the girl get ghost fucked by dicks and hands before it turned into a whole vampire corruption arc where she turns into a whore.

Art isn't bad. But the mechanics could have been better executed.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

A short mediocre VN about a guy getting cucked by a vampire. While I liked the art for the girl, most of the vampire art was on the weird side and the story was very forgettable. Garage: VAMP might be worth playing if you're super into the kinks or really have nothing better to do with around thirty minutes.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Ross_69

It's pretty good, but way too short.

Wife is corrupted too easily, but at least it has somewhat satisfying amount of scenes. What doesn't is the husband corruption. He goes from wholesome to cuck almost instantly.

They pay-off is also pretty low. Once the story reaches it's peak, and both characters are corrupted, it's done. You get a very short epilogue afterwards with one last sex scene, but it's really not much.

But at least the game doesn't have time-wasting gameplay like some other games here.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique - Final

A short, crude but funny kinetic novel where you get cucked by a vampire. If you have time to waste and fancy a laugh, this KN is for you.

About half hour play time with no choices, simple but amusing.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

teddidiah

It's a short, one route game so there's no harm in trying it, but it's not very good. Which is a pity.

The scenario and art is usually evocative (the vampire's initial reveal had me full stop to laugh at it and it doesn't stop being extremely mockable) but the writing is borderline elementary school basic. It was a solo project and definitely shows just because you can make art well and ideas well enough doesn't mean you can write worth a damn.