RPGM - Completed - Garden [Final] [Mofuya]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

MTL is beyond bad, sometimes left untranslated, other times borderline unreadable. Run of the mill debt/corruption game with subpar scenes. You can easily softlock yourself out of events, and some you can't even reach due to bugs. Interactions are done badly, with you having to use an item from your inventory while standing on a specific tile, causing headaches. Some puzzles have no logic. I would skip this one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LolKek95

Good solid RPGM with awful game design.

Story: 8/10 basic corruption female
    HGraphic: 8/10 really good. no animated(basic for RPGM), has harassment scenes, and different.
    Gameplay: 5/10 hard to find a hint for the next step
    Kink: 8/10 jobs groping, street gripping, railway, etc really different
    Fun: 7/10 - fewer points because of hints, but overall had fun after the game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Lingtwik

This game is really, really bad from gameplay point. I couldn't finish it, I dropped it after I reach about 85 "nasty" points out of 100.

Have you ever found secrets in video games? Maybe you stumbled onto a secret route in the woods by mistake? Or perhaps an NPC gave you a tip about where to find a secret treasure?

Well, that's the whole point of this game. You MUST collect the wackiest items possible to raise your "nasty" level in order to complete the game. Besides sex scenes, which increase it, you'll also have to find dirty journals which are hidden everywhere. And I really mean it - random crack in a warehouse, a random trash bag, not-so-obvious path behind a girl. And this are only few examples.

Art in this game is the only good thing I can say about it. It's pretty simple, without much details, but done in a very good way. I especially enjoyed the main character and her usual cold expression. Sex scenes are pretty decent, too bad they don't seem to be replayable

You are not at all guided by the game. Without a guide, I doubt someone could successfully complete the game. A cabaret part can be messed up; all it takes is one error. You won't realize it, though, until it's too late.

The way you progress through the game was another poor part for me. From the start you can visit only few places - home, school, station and some neighborhood. You can also unlock downtown, but other locations won't be as easy to access. You won't have much trouble going at first if you'll talk to every person on the screen, because that's exactly the way toaccess slums and town's business area. The worst location for me to unlock was mansion, because you won't be able to reach it without finding a lost baseball cap. To find the cap you'll need to fend off some insect. In order to do that you'll have to find lots insects hidden all over the map. And in order to even start the quest you'll have to stumble upon the entrance to the shrine. And not just that, but you should do that at night, when there's a bug catcher that has a quest for collecting the bugs.

Another problem that I had with that game is the way it wastes your time. In order to complete the cabaret quest, you must first go to sleep, wait until nighttime, leave your home, travel to downtown, travel through the entire downtown, travel to a slum, travel through the entire slum, enter the cabaret, complete the quest, exit the cabaret, travel back through the slums, travel to downtown, travel back through the downtown, travel to your home, and finally go the bed so you do the whole process 2 more times. Which as mentioned earlier, you can mess up. And if you are like me and have overwritten your save file after you messed up. And no, it wasn't me being stupid. The cabaret quests have you talk to customers and answer their questions, if you do that correctly a heart message will appear. If you did everything right, or messed up, either way you'll get the same amount of money for the night. Besides cabaret you'll have to visit school for about 7 times to start school fair. Going to school consists of you going to your class, then, after a short black screen you'll find youself in the classroom with lesson already over. It seems completely unnecessary besides the day one, because the school fair wasn't ever mentioned in the game afaik.

Overall, this game is a 2/5 at best, with only the art to thank. Due to the fact that you cannot even replay sex sequences, playing the game without any guidelines is a true agony.Don't waste your time playing it if you loved the art; CGs are readily available online.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

G3-2SK

someone have to be ABSOLUTE INSANE to give this game a higher score than 1 star, half of the stars

pros: the scenes are really nice . WHEN THEY HAPPEN

cons: the game exists

a rundown of the game:
    you go around in meaningless plot through a path of "corruption" where you need to level your "corruption" to get more scenes. Up to this point nothing bad, but THE BAD parte comes when you spent minutes trying to figure out a quest that may or may not exit to give you a locked hscene that SOMEHOW you need to get more corruption before unlocking it, nothing terrible at this point... BUT THE TERRIBLE PART IS THAT EVERY SCENE ONLY PLAYS ONCE, meaning IF YOU SPEND 3 HOURS PLAYING THE GAME YOU ONLY SPEND 5 MINUTES seeing the damn hentai; MEANING THAT IF ALL THE BAD PART IS FIXED "THE TRANSLATION AND THE LACK OF DIRECTION", THE GAME WOULD STILL BE BROKEN TO ITS CORE

HARDPASS, DONT GO NEAR
  5. 4.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

If it wasn't for the tedious quests, this would've been excellent.
    Bomb scenes with a bomb shell tsundere like MC and the weirdest horndogs around her.
    What more is there to say?
    -Still a pain in the ass without a guide